*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New pose mf "Body massage"
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -12 (66.7%)
**** An excellent add   -3 (16.7%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -1 (5.6%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -2 (11.1%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -0 (0%)
: 16

: New pose mf "Body massage"  ( 15950 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : September 21, 2013, 04:17:21 AM »

ot ? i was thinking this topic was made to say what we was thinking of the pose , and , exept my last post , its what i did , so i dont think i was ot

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : September 21, 2013, 05:40:39 AM »

This time i'm with Rukya.....this post is made for comment the pose and propose some improvement, so anything connected with the massage it self is fine

florise
: 208

« #17 : September 21, 2013, 10:09:14 AM »

I tested it's wonderfull

Thanks

A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #18 : September 21, 2013, 10:20:44 AM »

you are wonderfull, Florise  :)
jayc
: 1600

« #19 : September 22, 2013, 10:12:10 AM »

i bought this pose and we love it. its a little fast in default but slowed down its great way to greet you lady after she has had a hard day at work  :)
other than the default speed, we have no complaints, the facial expressions for the woman are well done and we found the actions to be gentle and erotic.

what i don't understand........why only released as a M/F and M/S  pose?  i see no technical reason a F/F pose was not included in this release.

its been said over and over but the problem remains. THE ACHAT MARKETING AND BUSINESS MODEL IS FLAWED
Bear
: 3856

« #20 : September 25, 2013, 12:46:46 AM »

The avatar size of the female is slightly smaller, this requires some slight modifications to conversion poses. Hopefully the sales will justify a speedy adaption for FF FS MM play

hentaiboy69

« #21 : September 25, 2013, 12:50:15 AM »

Welcome home, Bear! and yes, this pose will sell a lot if they convert it for any orientation, that is a good reason fo the A-Team to work on it soon and fast!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #22 : September 25, 2013, 02:35:25 AM »

The avatar size of the female is slightly smaller, this requires some slight modifications to conversion poses. Hopefully the sales will justify a speedy adaption for FF FS MM play

I must disagree with that , many and many poses had a great success and didnt had a fast adaptation . Ex : the swing . I dont like it but it passed around a year before a conversion . The Flexy girl , Upgraded before i become a member of the forum and still not upgraded , same thing for flexy girl 2 , and the sitting talking had a great success too and we still dont have it . I can find many others exemples of pose that got a great success a long time ago and that we dont have  :)

And anyway , exept 3 or 4 moves , the pose is not exeptionnal . Better to have the upgrade of the foreplay pose
« : September 25, 2013, 04:01:37 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #23 : September 25, 2013, 04:20:21 AM »

I must disagree with that , many and many poses had a great success and didnt had a fast adaptation . Ex : the swing . I dont like it but it passed around a year before a conversion . The Flexy girl , Upgraded before i become a member of the forum and still not upgraded , same thing for flexy girl 2 , and the sitting talking had a great success too and we still dont have it . I can find many others exemples of pose that got a great success a long time ago and that we dont have  :)

And anyway , exept 3 or 4 moves , the pose is not exeptionnal .
Better to have the upgrade of the foreplay pose

I agree with you.....why it's taking so long for the upgrade of it!?

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #24 : March 28, 2021, 06:36:50 PM »

Covems and Mooncalf completed a review in 2013 for "The Achat Tattler" here

Off-Topic > Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... > The AChat Tattler
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2665.msg60304.html#msg60304

Jondas & partner have also given this a positive review in 2013 earlier in this topic.
We thought we would give it an upgraded review with an added star rating in case anything more has been added since. It's always nice to have reviews to read before deciding to buy it in the shop.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 89. MF Body Massage:

This pose can be found in the "Using Hands & Dildo" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Bend forward
2. Rub with chest (sensual)
3. Sideways (Realistic)
4. Massage legs (Sensual)
5. Fondle softly
6. Scrape softly
7. Toward arms
8. Fondle Legs (Sensual)
9. Massage Ass (Sensual)
10. With forearm
11. Rub with cock
12. Fondle Ass  (Sensual)
13 & 14 Pleasure faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Fondle Leg
2. Hip Lift (HOT)
3. Kiss Back
4. Kiss
5. Massage Shoulder
6. Fondle Thigh
7. Massage Foot
8. Tongue Out (horrible)
9. Hip Circle (Hot Squirm)
10. Fondle Balls
11. Massage Tit
12. Rub Back (His with my Foot.)
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

This is a brilliant foreplay pose or one just to show your lady you care after she has had a crap day.
It’s all about looking after her, relaxing her and then either going on for a sexy sensual session or maybe just watch a film together.
Make sure you know enough about massages to role play:  think massage with essential oils and body muscle names to give it some realism. Impress her with your knowledge and role play capabilities. You are sure to win brownie points which can only be rewarded later on.
It’s a great pose to own.  5 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “A very hot yet romantic pose.  Sensual. Many of the actions should be on the male side such as kiss back and foot massage.  He is giving the massage so should be in control.  Whether or not this is a successful pose depends much on your partner but having been at the hands of a Master in the art I call it a 5 star pose.”

* * * * * 5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: