*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hi All
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hi All  ( 9391 )
kimbagirl
: 3

« : June 06, 2013, 11:49:46 PM »

Hi All
    Just dropped by to say hi :)
      I'm Kim from the great land of Aus and like what i have seen so far. I'm a little shy at chatting but once i get to know people you will see me everywhere :) huggs to all and hope to chat and stuff soon.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : June 07, 2013, 01:36:15 AM »

Hi Kim and welcome to the Forum Village! (mmmm, this village is getting big and crowd...nice!)

I'm glad you had found your way here, for the funniest place of AChat, full of crazy, mad and devious people! ok ok.....just crazy and funny......but all friendly, trust me!

Take your time, explore the village and enjoy every little corner of it.......i'm sure you gonna find your favourite place! and don't forget to visit the Bar & Grill http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html for a free drink and meet new friends!

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #2 : June 07, 2013, 01:43:31 AM »

A Big welcome to you Kim, (BIG HUGS)

Don't be afraid about be a little shy to chat, i was the same when i started (sometimes still am) but there a such a bunch of lovely people out here to meet, and we don't bite  :D (well i guess most of us don't ;) ), so come and enjoy your time with us

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : June 07, 2013, 02:49:39 AM »

Hey Kimbagirl.    Wecome to our Forum Village. We love new people join us here. Take your time and look around, if you get lost , just ask , anyone here will help.

Mrsexlover is right,  dont be shy with us ... we all have something interesting and important to say.. I hope you post your views and ideas in any topics that interest you.

@ Martin,  you sure you were shy?   I have seen your shy pic posts   LMAO ...  and  Kimbagirl - MrShy guy here has even opened a wonderful banner shop ... It's in Artists Alley with the galleries & fashion houses.. ;D

And checkout the AB&G  in the erotic story section-   he was running round naked with a pistol !!!!!

Have fun.

« : June 07, 2013, 02:51:51 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : June 07, 2013, 03:07:17 AM »

@ Martin,  you sure you were shy?   I have seen your shy pic posts   LMAO ...  and  Kimbagirl - MrShy guy here has even opened a wonderful banner shop ... It's in Artists Alley with the galleries & fashion houses.. ;D

And checkout the AB&G  in the erotic story section-   he was running round naked with a pistol !!!!!

something a tipical shy person will do normally....... ::)

mrsexlover

« #5 : June 07, 2013, 03:08:29 AM »

@ Brandy and HB, you both know where my problem lies, on the forum i don't have any problem at all  :P, but on achat it self i still get nervous ans shy about taking a first step to start chatting  :-[

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : June 07, 2013, 04:25:13 AM »

Welcome to the forums. Be creative, be silly, be happy.  ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : June 07, 2013, 09:02:57 AM »

Big welcome Kim :)
Even if you're bit shy you see how easy it was to post here. Now just go on, add your ideas and wishes or just funny stuff in our topics. Soemtimes posting here is easier than talking in game but none of us will deny a nice hello.

If necessary we take you by your hand - but careful, some might lead you tohidden places :o

We also want to send you birthday greetings, so please send me a pm with your day and month.

Have fun :)

kimbagirl
: 3

« #8 : June 07, 2013, 08:24:18 PM »

:) thanks all for the warm welcome :)
old_goat
: 450

« #9 : June 08, 2013, 07:24:35 AM »

Great to have you on the forum.
Have fun!
 :)

SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #10 : June 09, 2013, 01:25:18 AM »

*waves Hi* hello and Welcome to the forums. Don't be afraid to join in with the fun...  ::)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #11 : June 09, 2013, 04:20:34 AM »

@ Brandy and HB, you both know where my problem lies, on the forum i don't have any problem at all  :P, but on achat it self i still get nervous ans shy about taking a first step to start chatting  :-[
Well, maybe I will just have to initiate it...

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Pafe
: 548

« #12 : June 09, 2013, 04:39:06 AM »

Hiya Kimbagirl!!

Hello and wlcome to the nutty place that is the Forum.  I like to think that this is the undiscovered part of AChat, where so many wonderful things take place.

Please don't be too bashful, and please continue to post and share your thoughts with us.  The Forum as been an influence on AChat, so any suggestions you have to improve it for you will be most welcomed.

See you in AChat.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Patricia1975
: 385

« #13 : June 09, 2013, 06:59:11 AM »

WELCOME TO ACHAT FORUM - KimbaGirl

Enjoy This Comunity !, and be on the Inside , of Achat News and Forum.

Forum Users , are Always The First To Know , anything bout Achat.

WELCOME To The Most Biggest Online Virtual Sex Comunity !!! AND STILL GROWING !!!!
mrsexlover

« #14 : June 09, 2013, 08:46:04 AM »

Well, maybe I will just have to initiate it...

You are always welcome andrea

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: