*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello all
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello all  ( 5890 )
Daveoh
: 51

« : June 13, 2013, 07:46:55 PM »

Greetings young lady's and gentlemen I would just like to introduce myself.
My name is Dave and as you can guess im new here  and am trying to find where i fit in. I have many questions and im sure ill find the right forums to ask them. So if you see me on line say hi

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : June 14, 2013, 01:19:30 AM »

"say hi"......well, let me say wellcome, first of all! it's wonderfull to see many new members come and join our village!

and about any question you can have, just look around, find your space and ask! we are a bunch of great people ready to give an help!

Daveoh
: 51

« #2 : June 14, 2013, 01:40:03 AM »

Thank you for the welcome :) and i plan to join in and have as much fun as is legally possible

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 14, 2013, 02:18:17 AM »

Welcome Daveoh,

yes you found the right place for all your questions, but also for all your ideas and wishes... feel free to ask, everyone here loves to help - we're a big family and now you're part of it :)

Look around, add your thoughts and have fun!

Send me a pm with your day and month of birthday, we want to send you some greetings.

Enjoy your time and stay in our village as long as you want :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : June 14, 2013, 03:07:50 AM »

Big welcome  Daveoh,

The forum village is a great way to meet the crazzzy  resudents.

I'm not sure what you may like as you havent said in your intro, but one of my favourite places is the erotic story section. We have some great writers  who write wonderful short and intertwining stories. They are well worth checking out in the  " Erotic Story" section.

If you are a writer or role player yourself we have the Erotic Story Contest open at the moment for story submissions ...  I'd love it if  you would write a story..

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC CONTEST 5 NOW OPEN  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html                                      and

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html 

We also have the Achat Lottery Sweep stake to give guys a chance to win  a little A$  as they can't receive gifts like the girls and transexuals can.  Of course they also have as much chance of winning too but its all a bit of fun.  Most of our games are in the  " Events " or  " Contests"  sections.

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > Achats Village Lottery. Sweep Stake.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2530.0.html

Then there's the fashion houses and galleries in  " Artists Alley " 

Take your time to get used to the Forum village and please, post your ideas and views in any topic that takes your interest   ;D

Have fun now  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : June 14, 2013, 08:48:30 AM »

Welcome Dave  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Patricia1975
: 385

« #6 : June 14, 2013, 09:13:34 AM »

]Welcome  DAVEOH - Enjoy Achat and Forum.
old_goat
: 450

« #7 : June 14, 2013, 04:28:38 PM »

Join the fun Daveoh.
There is plenty to go round.
 :)

Shana_Shy
: 29

The Gurl inside needs to be set free

« #8 : June 15, 2013, 01:56:13 PM »

Hello Dave sweetie. Warm welcome to you *hugs and kisses your cheek* I am really happy you found the forums. May all of your dreams and desires be fulfilled. I look forward to seeing more of you around the village.  ;)

Shana_Shy
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #9 : June 16, 2013, 12:10:01 AM »

Welcome Dave to the forums... dont be afraid to jump in and have fun. :D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: