*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  better bodies..
« previous next »
: [1]
: better bodies..  ( 3545 )
roxy_piink
: 2

« : June 20, 2013, 04:08:46 PM »

i  would like for my avartar to have a thicker body.. IM no skinny girl and i want my lovers to see i got hips n curves.. so can we make this possible please :)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : June 20, 2013, 04:14:25 PM »

Hello roxy,
we have talked a lot about this and many want more body styles. Only problem might be, they have to rework each pose for it, so I'm not sure if we ever will get it. But don't stop dreaming and hoping, at least everything is possible.

faeryqueen
: 2

« #2 : June 29, 2013, 12:10:44 AM »

Hi there, i think the female hands are very large, looks not like a girl hand, more a hand from a construction worker ....
I think a smaller hand size works with any pose, without trouble and  makes the body shape more naturally!!

Friendly greetings

Michelle aka Faeryqueen
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 29, 2013, 02:31:26 AM »

Hi Michelle,

you need those large hands as our cocks have the right size ;)

For me, there are more important things they have to work on. But if we could have more body options at all, different body sizes also, everything that is helpful to individualize our bodies, this could be an option too.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : June 29, 2013, 08:22:43 AM »

Hi ya  Michelle aka Faeryqueen,

Welcome to the forum village, please take a look around and  post more of your ideas and views on topics that interest you.  New ideas are always welcome here.

Please introduce yourself to the rest of the Forum Village too 

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Like Lover said, more body options would be wonderful  but the logistics in making the different shapes and sizes for each of the poses would be very time consuming and lots of work.  I'm not sure that Achat Gods would consider this as an economically sound idea at the moment.

In the meantime, enjoy your game and have lots of fun.  ;D

« : June 29, 2013, 08:26:37 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: