*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  suggestions
« previous next »
: [1]
: suggestions  ( 3092 )
Timofey
: 6

« : July 22, 2013, 12:08:54 PM »

Hi, Devteam. I suggest to update game engine: just new clothes and poses are not enough for today.

as they say, you can add voyeur room. I mean to add new participant(s) in room to watch the scene. This option could be updated with swinger option - 2 meetings in 1 room with option to switch partners or transform 2+2 into 3+1 (1 is voyeur) or even foursome.

the other thing i want to ask u - what the fak is "m for gift only"? I understand that u couldn't moderate game for 24h and selling A$ is your business. But i think u MUST suggest option for premium players to bypass these "achat hookers". For example, you can add random (blind) dates as a part of search function.

...and add possibility to send/receive chat messages in room or make chat tabs. If you add this option people will have opportunity to chat in room. So then new nonsex chat poses will be wanted (farting, laughter, funny gestures etc) u could sell to users.
« : July 22, 2013, 12:20:38 PM Timofey »
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 22, 2013, 02:37:18 PM »

Hi Timofey, thanks for adding some suggestions.

About gifting system, we have talked a lot and will talk again and again here in forum. One topic, where we (the forum members) also made suggestions for alternatives gifts then just money is here
Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > Gifting - Poll Open
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2267.0.html

As you see, there also was a poll. It's closed now, but the result is unique.

There are different opinions about sending/receiving messages while in room. Some want, some don't want. Everyone has his reasons. If you ask me, I don't want it. When I'm in room, I want to spend time with my love - real life can disturb enough and I don't  want to be disturbed by messages from other members. I also see, some idiots just will send messages to people in room, cause they only want to annoy you.

Nonsex poses are nice and welcomed, but do I really read "farting"??? Well, I think you have a special sense of humour... :D Youknow, we had one pose with girl being able to fart? We could ask if somebody ever used it...lol
We have a topic, collecting ideas for poses and after some time we start a poll, including all ideas.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

You can suggest poses for each combination as you will see.

Hope to read more of you. Go on, be as specific as you can and introduce yourself in "Introduce yourself" ;)

Timofey
: 6

« #2 : July 23, 2013, 04:36:16 AM »

about receiving messages - chat tabs with dividing channels or "ignore common chat" option can be used.

and this suggestion is not for improving current options but about adding new ones.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: