*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Free skin colors ?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Free skin colors ?  ( 6234 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« : November 25, 2009, 11:49:04 AM »

great !

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Willyco
: 97

« #1 : November 26, 2009, 11:16:22 AM »

more... WONDERFUL!!!!

I hope that come, early, some other personalization option for the avatar, like more body and facial features... ask more height and weight options is very hard, but dream isn't forbitten   :D :D :D

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Tharvun
: 75

« #2 : November 26, 2009, 11:51:12 AM »

body modification would be great, different kind of breast for the girl and maybe different dicks for the guys (he i am sure many would pay for this kind of improvement  ;D )
bobbler

« #3 : November 26, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »

This should be good. Can't wait to see what they come up with.
Willyco
: 97

« #4 : November 30, 2009, 08:27:39 AM »

mmm... it's a goon news, but in my fantasy I had seen more freely...

a tecnic question for Tom or Rab...
the color skin is a collection of different textures for any singular color or a singular texture with different setting up of colors???

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
bobbler

« #5 : November 30, 2009, 09:02:47 PM »

I like that there are 8 choices. However, I'd like to have my old skin tone back. Right now, counting from the left, #4 is a bit too light & #5 too dark. It seems like the default skin tone from before is no longer available. I liked that color the best, and now I can't go back to it.
Big_Leo
: 72

« #6 : December 02, 2009, 08:23:18 AM »

Good job on the skin colours guys.

What I'd like to see next are more face types and eyes shapes (as well as noses, mouths, etc). Actually, keep increasing the possibilities to customize our avatar's appearance.

Keep up the good work!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: