*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Forum says Thank You to a wonderful friend
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Forum says Thank You to a wonderful friend  ( 10485 )
Covems
: 1688

« #15 : August 08, 2013, 04:14:38 PM »

Everybody... on the count of three

THANK YOU TIGHTFIT

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
bluedenim
: 3007

« #16 : August 09, 2013, 12:10:38 AM »

Everybody... on the count of three

THANK YOU TIGHTFIT

THANK YOU TIGHTFIT!

« : August 09, 2013, 12:19:35 AM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Stone
: 1842

« #17 : August 09, 2013, 12:16:28 PM »

THANK YOU TIGHTFIT74

May I echo the words of everyone here.  Thank you so much for you kind gift and for thinking of us here in Forum. I am sure your A$ will be well spent on the community that's here.

Also a big congratulations on publishing your first book.  I hope you publish more of your stories.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #18 : August 04, 2015, 09:24:19 AM »

This is  so nice that there are people out there with big hearts

this is a old topic but still want to thank  you TIGHTFIT for your amazing generosity and good heart

as you see a good deed is never forgotten  :)...

On the other hand  I feel it is Achat that should private all this  aside  providing Moderators for all there need

I have to say that they do amazing hard work  the forum is not  just run  by it self  this take a lot coordination
time patience dedication  we can see there  love for the forum  how they keep it all together ..Thank you  Moderators

Especially   Lover and Brandy   

Brandy  dos  so  much work  we can see it in how she coordinated  all the story's and events thank you BB .

I get to see how much Lover loves the forum and members 
and wants to help every one aside his busy real life ...I see his his passion and dedication to the forum  I am very Proud Of Him.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #19 : August 09, 2015, 03:06:57 PM »

Something nice happened today,  it just started as any other sunday and ended in a smile... why I hear you ask ...

Because 3 people for no particular reason just decided to gift me so I could talk in poker.

They don't know me very well, I couldn't talk in poker except the ok  thumbs up sign when they chatted or spoke to me.  Sometimes, somewhere a random act of kindness occurs in the world ... and today it was in our Achat world.

Thank you to each one of you who gifted me.  Thank you for making me feel special and wanted.  Thank you.

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #20 : August 11, 2015, 12:04:58 PM »

I would like to say the same I am so blessed to have some amazing friends
thank you ... you know who you are  dont say your name then you be swamped  with
some trying to sell there photos  :D  :P

But really thank you so much 

And baby thank you  for all the  Lovely dress you  get me  :-*   Te Amo

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Stone
: 1842

« #21 : August 11, 2015, 12:10:45 PM »

People are kind.  That's why  I love our Forum Village.

emmm...   Can I have a new dress too baby ?   I Te Amo you too  ::)

Lover
: 10350

« #22 : August 11, 2015, 02:57:20 PM »

lol stone, no dress for you. But if they ever publish a jogging outfit, you will get it. I promise :D

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: