*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Would you like to have different characters, like elves, orcs...
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Do you want extraordinary characters?
Yes   -8 (33.3%)
No   -11 (45.8%)
I don't mind   -5 (20.8%)
: 22

: Poll: Would you like to have different characters, like elves, orcs...  ( 11046 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

Yes of course  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

It could be done with new maps for clothes. Doing it this way, everyone could be not-human and they don't have to creat new avis. You could use it for fun, rp (like costume party) and in general.

MarryAn
: 11

Unfortunately voting here is not an indicator .. percentage of users actually reads the forum? I can bring a lot of people who will vote "yes" even though they do not enter the court simply

By the way, if you count that "I do not mind" as a pollozhitelnoe attitude to the idea that with a brush 7 of 7
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

You are probably right but the only way for ideas to be supported and hopefully achieved is for members to be active in forum and ensure that the Achat Gods become aware of our likes and dislikes. Otherwise they get no feedback at all.

So bring your friends here and encourage them to vote,post and voice their ideas & views.

Lethargy & apathy will never change things & improve the game.

It only takes a few seconds to register & Forum can be read between rooms  or  topics caught up in moments when playing the game is not appropriate.
We are a great community here and everyone is welcome.

We have to take the vote at face value,  people who vote , they don't care,  have expressed their view that  their game will neither be improved nor  diminished if this suggestion is bought in.
It cannot be counted towards a yes or no vote.

Please encourage your friends to join.   The more the merrier

;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

@MarryAnn:
By the way, if you count that "I do not mind" as a pollozhitelnoe attitude to the idea that with a brush 7 of 7
Sorry, I don't understand - what do you mean?

1.) Voting IS an indicator. We know, not all our asks and wishes come true. But those we got are those with most votes.
2.) The more votes, the stronger the sign to A-Team. The question is not how many % of all members vote, just we need a big number. AChat is very fluctuating, but forum members usually are prem and also regular customers. This is important for A-Team.
3.) You can say "voting doesn't change anything" and "Posting in forum doesn't change anything". But it's the only way to voice your wishes, to give feedback and to see who agrees and disgarees with your wishes/ideas. If you want to change or add something, you have to do it here.

Again, the more people we get to forum, the more influence we have. This is worth it.

florise
: 208

I prefer vote no

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: