*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  achat's chat
« previous next »
: [1]
: achat's chat  ( 3278 )
cgb6745
: 1

« : August 30, 2013, 11:04:38 AM »

in skype there is an application called clownfish that translates real-time messages. Achat would be useful in a type of simultaneous translator in your chat, as there is a lot of people who have limitation in communication because of the language. With an application of this type could expand their contacts in achat and could grow this community.
« : August 30, 2013, 11:07:38 AM cgb6745 »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : August 30, 2013, 11:10:04 AM »

Weeell, not only for spain, cgb6745..... (gosh, is this a combination or a secret formula!? sorry, but it's funny!) we have turkish, russian and whatever, so it will help a lot! I wonder if the team is thinking on it and to give us a better chat sistem!

and at last but not least, welcome in the forum village! if you like, why don't you go to introduce your self here!? http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html i promise you don't regret it!

Concerto

« #2 : August 30, 2013, 01:09:33 PM »

This passed me by, probably because I don't use Skype. I use other methods of communication with my family members. However, I do spend an awful lot of time in Achat translating using Google translate because I like to communicate with whomever I am making love to in their language sometimes.

I did wonder about the feasibility of it, considering the general apathy with regard to spelling but, amazingly, they have a

Build-in spell check support  ...even if they spelled it incorrectly.

...and some nice additional features, including...

Ability to send of predefined ASCII and emoticon drawings ...(it annoys me that currently ;) shows up as ; ) )
Big list of build-in greeting wishes ...(useful for those cold invites)
Now all incoming messages can be translated to your native language ...(now I can actually understand the English speakers ;) )
Broadcast message to all your friends with single click ...(why does click always look like dick to me? Actually, it would be nice to have some friends with more than a single dick)
« : August 30, 2013, 01:12:12 PM Concerto »
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : August 30, 2013, 04:34:23 PM »

@ concerto:
Broadcast message to all your friends with single click ...(why does click always look like dick to me? Actually, it would be nice to have some friends with more than a single dick)
LOL.. first I also read "with single dick" and wondered...

Hello cgb, thanks for adding this info. Would be nice to have it in AChat and good help for thosewho skype.
As hb said, please introduce yourself here too and go on posting your ideas.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: