*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Organizing Search better
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Organizing Search better  ( 11055 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : October 22, 2013, 03:56:13 PM »

Perhaps off topic but I wanted to know if the polls really have an impact on developers ?

Nat, if you are talking about the poll for poses and other stuff, they are taking them in high consideration......most of the time! Dev-team is in late with some release, but they are working on the winner, a bit slowly, maybe, but they are!

we can only wait, you know......and we will! but don't worry.....time by time we pest themn again with our request!  ;D ;D

I'm really not agreeing with what say HB . The massage pose was winner first in the FF poll then in the MF poll one poll later . The result , MF got the massage and not the FF . So maybe they read polls , but just the MF one then .
« : October 22, 2013, 04:00:53 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #16 : October 22, 2013, 04:05:34 PM »

This is a good idea, blue star must be gone after 15 days, o 1 month before premium expired.

No, the blue star can't be removed before prem expires.
It's an old advertising trick. More blue stars means more prem, so other members want to be prem too.

About organizing, we had a long discussion before. Add more fields in profile and give the chance to sort for single and combined fields.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #17 : October 22, 2013, 05:07:39 PM »

I understand Lover but like that the game create false premium.
How I can recognize real and fake premium ?
Not really important for me, I go in room often with free users but for me it's strange  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #18 : October 22, 2013, 05:25:18 PM »

You can't recognize them. All you can do is ask and in room youll see if they were honest.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #19 : October 22, 2013, 06:49:28 PM »

Well ... know who is still premium is easy . Set the ZZZ button to ignore free users when you want to know . Try to send a message to a  profile with a blue star . If the person is still premium , the message will be sent . If the person is no longer premium , you will have a message saying you need to set the ZZZ mode to dont ignore free members ( if i remember well )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #20 : October 22, 2013, 06:52:53 PM »

If this works its really simple. Should be easy to check. Thanks Rukya.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #21 : October 22, 2013, 06:57:44 PM »

Ah yes excellent Rukya, otherwise, here is my method:

1° In room I choose a masturbation pose, I asked him to ejaculate...
2° I wait ...
3° If he says: "I can't" I replied: "Go see a doctor"

And here I have unmasked a false premium ;D
PS: Also works for girls

Just kidding, a lot of free users spend premium precisely because they can't ejaculate. this is their primary concern  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #22 : October 22, 2013, 07:01:58 PM »

your technique is little cruel nat lol . I dont think the " go see a doctor " is necessary . After all its not their fault if the blue star dont dissapear after have lost their premium :)

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: