*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pregnancy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pregnancy  ( 6777 )
oliver83
: 4

« : November 06, 2013, 04:37:37 PM »

How would it be that a women could have sex when she ist pregnant
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : November 06, 2013, 09:08:38 PM »

Hello oliver83

Welcome to forum.   You may have to explain your sentence / query a little better..

Are you saying, you wish for avatars too look pregnant ?  and would like the idea materialised or ...

you asking how a pregnant woman has sex ?   Depending how big her tummy is... doggy is always good , spooning too..

Glad to see you are posting, please go introduce yourself to the rest of us  :)

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
oliver83
: 4

« #2 : November 08, 2013, 03:33:09 PM »

Hello BrandyBee,

i would like to see a pregnant women, but also having sex with her. But the women can always switch if she is pregnant.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : November 08, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »

Its an interesting idea and concept.  We have discussed ideas previously for personalising your avi  ( avatar ) with bigger cocks,  breasts etc...
I think the main problem would be the cost and time involved in altering all the poses for them to look right, which would obviously include the big tummys.

If you browse through the topics you will see, there are problems currently with the long hair and hats and fingernails showing in the gloves.

So I don't think your wish will be materialised yet or in the near future, however, I like your idea and hope you post more.

In the meantime, you will have to RP your fetish  and use your imagination... that can be one hell of a fun date :)  if you find a like minded person.
Good luck in your search. :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #4 : November 09, 2013, 08:35:35 AM »

Interesting idea.  I think we're all in favor of anything that will add personalization to our character and rooms.  As far as pregnant ones, I think I'll pass on that one.  As I remember it, I was constantly having to go out and get something to satisfy her cravings.

McDonald's cheeseburgers were a favorite.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : November 09, 2013, 10:34:06 AM »

Covems , you are not alone against a "pregnancy mode" , i find it useless and hard to realise .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
sexilicious
: 2755

« #6 : November 09, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »

mmmmmmm but there is something special about being pregnant online. Sighs happily. Don't mind me just found out I was pregnant in the other one I am in most of the time with my wonderful guy. Not only will I have animals but my own baby there ;D

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : November 09, 2013, 10:11:56 PM »

There is games where its nice to be pregnant , like the "Voldemort" game ( cf : the one that we must not pronounce the name ) , where you can have a baby ( fake or rl if you find someone to play your son/daugter ) . But i dont think Achat is a game where pregnancy will be fun , better to rp it for the ones that want get pregnant . Like said a great philosoph " The imagination is the most powerfull aphrodisiac " ( Hmmm , or he said something near of that  ;D )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #8 : November 15, 2013, 01:03:30 AM »

i think it would be fun to have an option to do it ;)  maybe in the future we can have it
Bear
: 3856

« #9 : November 15, 2013, 11:10:34 AM »

Well I like to think on terms of options which are more viable then requiring an entire recoding of the game which Avatar resizing will require.

Skin texturing... fur.. scales.. coloring are much more easily managed. Options for subtle body modifications.. Vulcan, elf ears... facial; shapes

I think ethinic body modifications could be expanded. Those are more realistic expectations from the current system.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: