*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  can't login in
« previous next »
: [1]
: can't login in  ( 6112 )
kristen00
: 1

« : November 15, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »

every time i try to log in to the game it tells me wrong username or password but i can login to the website and forums ive tried restarting/updating my computer but nothing seems to work
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1 : November 15, 2013, 01:57:59 PM »

in forum i have diferent password but in the site and the game must be the same.

In the site and the game must be the same password, if doesnt work maybe is some problem with the program, did you try to unistall and reinstall the program?

Good luck

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : November 15, 2013, 02:44:20 PM »

Hi ya  kristen00,

Try  the caps lock isn't accidently on or off when you try and log in.

If none of these suggestions work, it may be a glitch in the system.

On the top bar  here, where it says Forum, Shop, etc..  you will also see  "Support"   Send them a quick explanation and they will check the system. Also ask them to reset your username and password. They will forward your new password to your email.

This may take a couple of days or so,  if you do not hear anything, keep resending your request. Sometimes they do get busy.
On receipt of the email,  reset the password to your own. Hopefully you will be able to log into the game again soon.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Concerto

« #3 : November 15, 2013, 03:43:49 PM »

As well as ensuring that the caps lock isn't on, if you have a multi-language keyboard and/or have different input languages setup, make sure that it is set to the correct language.
Vitesse

« #4 : January 20, 2014, 12:14:25 PM »

I installed a new client on old laptop. I couldn't log in. I was able to fix the problem by exiting the client and then allowing the update patcher to run. Once the patches were installed everything was fine.  Just a quick note in case anyone else has this problem.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: