*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Corrupt a Wish
« previous next »
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
: Corrupt a Wish  ( 92548 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #225 : December 10, 2013, 03:18:28 PM »

Rivers, picnics, your favourite food, wonderful weather and a waterfall ... the scene is set

or  your naughty dungeon, handcuffs, feathers, collars, chains, ropes , spreader bars, belts and ....

which is more inspirational to you I wonder,   unfortunately poor Eva is in for repair and you are left with a hot java and a shrek movie .

I wish there was another mug by your java, full of tea of course  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #226 : December 11, 2013, 08:09:30 AM »

That wish is too sweet to corrupt.

Well...

Another mug -filled with tea- rests comfortably by his other mug of hot java. He politely takes a sip, though judging from his expression, it's obvious he is repulsed by it.

"No, I like it. Really." Bear says. You sulk by his side, feeling a piece of you has died. An argument ensues, with you throwing that mug of tea at his head.

I wish for immortality.
Bear
: 3856

« #227 : December 11, 2013, 08:15:33 AM »

POOF!... you turn into a beam of light and head off into infinity...

I wish for a sexy female attendant for some personal attention while I fight through this nasty cold I have.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #228 : December 11, 2013, 09:03:53 AM »

done you have a sexy female who attends to your body but for fluids and food etc she makes you go get them yourself so you have to get up and go get them

i wish i would see my guy today so we can shop for baby stuff on the other site we are in

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #229 : April 15, 2014, 04:48:36 PM »

Of course he joins you, but has no credits anymore to buy that stuff.

I wish I became a superhero now

Lover
: 10350

« #230 : April 16, 2014, 05:45:48 PM »

You are a super hero - and now you have to chase bad boys night and day and everyone worldwide is calling you. You dont have time anymore to meet your friends and life isnt funny anymore.

I wish i would own AChat

Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #231 : April 19, 2014, 07:59:33 AM »

Your wish comes true but the gays revolt and demand more poses. You try your best but then they insist you demonstrate each pose so they are able to realise its full potential.  You in effect become their sex toy and have no time to enjoy your own rooms or run the day to day business of Achat.  You need help desperately.

I wish upon a little star that the clouds bring peace to the lands of Achat.

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
Peeka

« #232 : April 19, 2014, 08:36:43 AM »

After your little prayer, peace arrives on Achat. So much peace...and love, that you can't refuse anyone to become your friend or lover. Now you have so many that you don't have time enough for all. So they become jealous of each other and Achat now becomes a real battlefield...

I'd wish days had more than 24 hours.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #233 : December 16, 2014, 06:19:40 PM »

sorry  but if you are in the north pole  I think you have less hrs   duh  but idk

next one will  send  me a x=mas  gift  ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
sexilicious

« #234 : December 16, 2014, 07:04:34 PM »

you get a christmas gift but it arrives all damaged and you aren't for sure what it was to begin with

i wish i had some dates to go on

Brandybee

« #235 : December 18, 2014, 03:20:01 AM »

I find Sexi's little black book and add some names for her with star ratings ...

I leave it at the zoo for her but ... her favourite giraffe comes along and licks the pages smudging all the ink...

who knows maybe she can salvage some pages and make them readable..

Next will send me a winning lottery ticket...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #236 : December 18, 2014, 07:21:36 AM »

I did, but because of troubles while drawing the numbers, they had to redo and now got other numbers.

I ordered a new car. They said I'll get it in 6 months ??? Next one will help me to get it before.

sexilicious

« #237 : December 18, 2014, 08:04:57 AM »

lol i don't have a black book. no need for one since no1 asks me out.

Well you get your car in 3 months lover but since they rushed it starts breaking down a month after you get it

Brandybee

« #238 : December 18, 2014, 09:19:37 AM »

@ Lover, If i'd have won the lottery I'd have bought you a new one...

Meanwhile,  Santa brings Sexi a little black book, but at the moment, its empty ...

Next  wont be up to the challenge to find ways to fill it ...   
(Which means in corrupt a wish..you will be  ;D ;D ;D )

Peeka

« #239 : December 19, 2014, 11:24:19 AM »

At first look it seems I don't have filled it, but I used invisible ink. Only Sexi has the key to read the stories about wiggling, grazing skins, lost kisses, goose bumps, hard breaths, extended foreplays, soft ties, begging...  :P

Next one please give me even more inspiration for this story.

: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17  
« previous next »
: