*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Corrupt a Wish
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
: Corrupt a Wish  ( 92819 )
Lover
: 10350

« #120 : December 02, 2013, 10:21:30 AM »

Everyone gets a special gift..but Santa was drunken and confused the gifts..so everyone gets the wrong one

I wish i dont have to work on xmas

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #121 : December 02, 2013, 10:25:17 AM »

;D   You don't and have a lie in. I wake you up with a gift of anal beads .... I think Santa gave me your gift by accident  ;D ;D ;D
You look relieved and

I wish I knew what gift you had received by accident  :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #122 : December 02, 2013, 10:30:26 AM »

I tell you and you notice its something what youre wishing for centuries :P

I wish we dont get snow this winter

Brandybee

« #123 : December 02, 2013, 10:35:50 AM »

mmmmmmmmmm   for centuries  ????   Is that a hidden  M  word (buzzzzz)

Still it brings a smile to my face.  I have wanted one all my long life  :-*

I wish we do get snow , lots of it, no work, time with the kids and lots of Snow Angels.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #124 : December 02, 2013, 10:46:10 AM »

hmmmm thinking...which M word do you mean....milf, mad, maliscious, mega sexbomb....

You get tons of snow...and cant leave your house for weeks :o

I wish AChat gets a big update and the chat system will be perfect

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #125 : December 02, 2013, 10:49:18 AM »

*hukk comes in to observe Lover and BB*

We get the update. Unfortunately we can no longer use the excuse of "I lost your message in a haze of other messages" on people when in achat. This in turn creates animosity when we simply ignore messages, seeing as the other person is fully aware you can see that message.

I wish for a new pair of shoes.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #126 : December 02, 2013, 10:53:03 AM »

you get your new shoes from Ebay and there the wrong colour and size

I wish this Christmas is a white one

Bear
: 3856

« #127 : December 02, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »

As you wish...

You soon become aware of a problem when the only xmas tress available are flocked white. Forced to buy one, trimming the tree becomes frutrating when you discover all your old ornaments have turned white,... even the light bulbs,... the stores no longer have color selections... all ornaments are white... all clothing is white,... even the gift wrap comes in one color ... white...building slowly turn white,... as do all the cars... traffic lights...you begin to feel like you re living in a sterile world...even those special blue pills are white....then it snows xmas eve... but you are so burned off on  the color white you fail to appreciate the grant of your wish.

I wish I was in a strip club with a large wad of dollar bills

Marilyn
: 3771

« #128 : December 02, 2013, 12:22:34 PM »

And you are...
You see yourself in a strip club with a large wad of dollar bills. When you try to pay for a lap dance you notice that they don't accept dollar but euros... You realize that you're in the Europe and the owner of the strip club is very strict and doesn't accept the dollars. You see yourself with some drinks over your table and you can't pay them as you don't have euros... The owner calls the security man and that tall man drags you to a room. There you see yourself being undressed by the security man and he gives you a shining tight red dress, red lingerie and stockings. You realize that the only way of leaving that strip bar is dance for the night and strip yourselfl!

I wish I was millionaire.
« : December 02, 2013, 12:24:12 PM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #129 : December 02, 2013, 01:21:08 PM »

You become a millionare, and as a wise girl you don't spent your money at once, but you some on a bank account instead. The bank goes broke and all your money is lost because the amount was above the guaranteed amount. Still you had to pay for the party you had given to us, your achat friends, when you became a millionare. So now you are broke and in debt.

I wish i was not so good looking

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #130 : December 02, 2013, 02:24:50 PM »

(Well, might as well join the band wagon)

You became a hideous, walking thing. I say thing, because no one knows what exactly you are anymore since you've gotten your wish. What we do know however is when people catch just a mere sight of you, they run and flee. They scream "Oh God, what is that thing?!" pointing with their fingers as their bodies shake to the core with absolute horror. You walk from town to town...alone, and rejected; an outcast that has become labeled an untouchable by everyone you encounter. The only solace you have are old worn out pictures of your former beauty that you hold each and every night by a campfire, as you cry silently to yourself before releasing a deep and bellowing howl that pierces the night sky.

"Curse Corrupt a wish" is the last thing that escapes your lips before pulling the trigger.

I wish for a cupcake.
Brandybee

« #131 : December 02, 2013, 02:46:23 PM »

And so it appears with a smiley face on the top and a candle. You take a bite and realise it was bought from the Bushwaker shop and inside is a delicacy of Roo Penis and camel toe with chocolate crickets.
You are compelled to eat it and never look at cup cakes the same again.

I wish I was on a yacht with my favourite man

Bear
: 3856

« #132 : December 02, 2013, 04:06:05 PM »

Poof you are... but the yacht hits a rock and you are now standed on a deserted island... the down side.. the coconut oil went down with the ship.

(Why would I want to corrupt this wish anyways?  :P)

I wish deserted there with Brandy I had the coconut oil.... ::)

Brandybee

« #133 : December 02, 2013, 05:33:45 PM »

You do and I am there,

The wish comes true,  as for the corruption....  hell baby, come corrupt me   :P :P :P :P :P :P

I wish mmmmmmm   whispering it in your ear...

As for the one out loud    I wish you all have a happy happy date too

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #134 : December 02, 2013, 07:56:05 PM »

Well, I can't corrupt that if it involves all of us.  ::)

I wish for a little privacy.
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17  
« previous next »
: