*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Corrupt a Wish
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
: Corrupt a Wish  ( 92923 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #165 : December 04, 2013, 08:07:21 AM »

playing monopoly would be better than nothing with him
I gotta do a better job at corrupting wishes.  :-\

I wish sexi had wished for something.
Bear
: 3856

« #166 : December 04, 2013, 09:17:34 AM »

and she gets the Bear... or the Bear gets her... depends on your viewpoint... hehe...

I wish for a moonlight row with a special lady.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #167 : December 04, 2013, 09:38:47 AM »

You get to row with your special lady, but what you did not know is that the rowing boat has a leak and now you are in the middle of the lake. As the gentleman you are you gave both rowing oars to your special lady so she can stay afloat and reach solid ground. unfortunately the coast is to far for you and you drown.

I wish people here would not use local things like "shygirls", so the rest of the world would understand what they where talking about.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #168 : December 04, 2013, 10:22:09 AM »

You get your Wish the use of "Shygirls" is band but you find all the girls leave with them

I wish my next to days are nice and easy days off

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #169 : December 04, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »

Yes they are but on the second day in the afternoon your boss calls, your replacment has done such a good job, he does not need you anymore so you get fired and loose your income. Before you know it, you loose all and have to live on the street in wintertime

I wish someone else made dinner for me

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #170 : December 04, 2013, 10:49:44 AM »

I cook all day and do a wonderful meal and leave it in the oven for you,  but I mistakenly use sugar instead of salt. You have a sugar rush and raging energy but cus all the shygirls had gone, every member of the opposite sex is too lethargic to do anything.  Right now Tango looks real good to you :)

I wish I had some of Stone's Shygirls

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #171 : December 04, 2013, 12:27:30 PM »

I give you some to try

The Original HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates have been a favorite American treat since 1907. Made up of deliciously creamy milk chocolate HERSHEY'S KISSES brand have been enjoyed and shared generation after generation. EVERYDAY DESERVES A KISS.

Also known as Shygirls.   Delicious after a hard sex session with champagne or wine .  ( I send both to Mrsexlover to apologise for any confusion )

I wish and hope Jayc has a good stash of Shygirls & Champagne :) 
« : December 04, 2013, 12:29:17 PM Stone »

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #172 : December 04, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »

(all this talk on shygirls all of a sudden. Thanks Mrsex ::))

He has a huge supply of shygirls and champagne. He's even built a replica of you using only shygirls and champagne bottles. It's flattering and sweet. Then you find out he has made a house made entirely out of kisses and champagne bottles. Odd you think. He's created little kisses butlers to attend to you both, along with the kitchen being entirely adorned from empty champagne bottles.

This is getting creepy. 

It's later you find out Jayc has gone insane because of the endless supply of shygirls and champagne bottles.

I wish for just ONE shygirl (Hershey kisses)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #173 : December 04, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »

you get your hershey kiss but it is old and is invested with bugs by the time you open it up to eat it.

I wish I had a cuddle partner

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #174 : December 04, 2013, 05:39:08 PM »

You receive one. His name is Mr. Bojangles. He's really sweet and likes to have his neck rubbed.

I wish I had a goose that was able to lay golden eggs.
sexilicious

« #175 : December 04, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »

you get your goose but it only lays one golden egg because the egg busted open all the organs inside and she died

I wish I had more money

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #176 : December 04, 2013, 05:45:41 PM »

My Goose! D:

You get mo' money. But as the years pass, you realize money hasn't bought you any happiness. Jet packs? Maybe. Robot servants? Yea sure. But love..? Well, actually it did. You meet him, during a scuba diving trip near the Great Barrier Reef. Hell...that was a good wish actually. You live happily ever after.

I wish I had a lot of money too.
Stone
: 1842

« #177 : December 05, 2013, 06:18:40 PM »

You do, you have lots of coins and treasure in your pockets but you are swimming in the sea, away from Treasure Island, to take all your money to the ship and the mainland to spend it.  It's too much, the heavy coins make you sink ... you have to decide whether to ditch your wealth.

I wish Hukk to be saved by a Mermaid.

Bear
: 3856

« #178 : December 05, 2013, 07:43:01 PM »

As you wish my lady....

Hukk is saved by a Mermaid... a now perplexed and confused one, formerly known as Stone. The poor mermaid becomes frustrated as each time she attempts to log into her Achat account her dampness shorts out the keyboard or laptop.Not only that she devlopes an acute algae problem.. a fondness for raw fish... head an all... a pattern of behavior which becomes increasingly disturbing for her partner Jayc..... There first fight occurs when he tries to perform cunnilingus and complains it smells fishy.

I wish someone could write a happy ending here...

sexilicious

« #179 : December 05, 2013, 10:28:03 PM »

Jayc ends up becoming a merman and Stone and Jayc live happily ever after well if it was a fairy tale it would but it isn't so they end up with more troubles and lots of headaches and fights.

I wish I had a cat in bed with me

: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17  
« previous next »
: