*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ´Pet Neclakes
« previous next »
: [1]
: ´Pet Neclakes  ( 4434 )
Camilax
: 1

« : November 24, 2013, 10:44:30 PM »

I would love to see some neclakes to improve Slaves look some dog neclake black with spikes and much more colors
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : November 25, 2013, 02:42:04 AM »

Hello Camilax, and welcome to the AChat forum! please, if you like, introduce yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html!

and now, about your request......we ask for slave collar for long time, but no news for them....sigh! aaanyway, if new people ask for them, hope AChat team gonna understand this is something really needed in the game!

Bear
: 3856

« #2 : November 25, 2013, 02:47:29 AM »

Indeed they have been requested for a long time, unfortunately neither are there adequate maps for out designers to work with to create any form of a collar. Hopefully the developers at the least might provide that in the future.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : November 25, 2013, 03:15:14 PM »

I hope they do too.  Perhaps one to hang charms from.  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
putedocile
: 20

« #4 : January 19, 2014, 01:35:09 AM »

I would love to see some neclakes to improve Slaves look some dog neclake black with spikes and much more colors

Oh yes would be really nice for slave... :)
I aggre with CamillaX
: [1]  
« previous next »
: