*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hi everyone!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: hi everyone!  ( 8238 )
tstasha
: 2

« : February 01, 2014, 02:38:11 AM »

I got on achat a week ago. What a lot of fun! It has pretty much taken up all my free time. I am surprised by how nice people can be. I thought that it would all be a little seedy, but I have been amazed to have some really sensual, tender experiences which have been really lovely. I have also had a few sessions of just getting down and dirty as well of course, and those haven't been bad either! I hope this forum proves to be as fun as the app, I am not normally much of a forum user but I think I will make an exception in this case  ;). Look forward to meeting you all, x.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 01, 2014, 02:58:01 AM »

Welcome to our forum tstasha :) We call this place our little village because its nice, lovely, funny and sometimes bit crazy :D
I hope you have as much fun as possible, get some new ideas and also share your wishes. You might soon discover this forum is more to meet and have fun with friends and also to improve the game. Look around, post and feel free to ask if youve got any questions.

We have some events (i notice you already have found Secret Valentine) which everybody is invited to join.

There is an Erotic Story Contest running (started yesterday) with 11 stories to read and vote for.

Have fun :)

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #2 : February 01, 2014, 05:19:58 AM »

welcome tstasha

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : February 01, 2014, 06:32:38 AM »

Welcome to AChat, tstasha! I'm glad to hear you had fun till now, but i swear you now that you are here, it will be even better!

florise
: 208

« #4 : February 01, 2014, 07:20:35 AM »

Hi Welcome. I am happy to meet you tstasha.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #5 : February 01, 2014, 09:54:17 AM »

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the free cookies.
Go read some stories.  ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : February 01, 2014, 12:16:29 PM »

Joining here was the best decision, we are a happy happy family  ;D

Massive welcome into the fold.

The stories are brilliant again in this contest,  heres the link .  Please read and vote, it shows support for our talented authors  ;D

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " MEDIEVAL " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6.      http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3006.0/viewResults.html

Happy reading and have fun  :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #7 : February 04, 2014, 11:09:43 PM »

Hi Tstasha. Welcome to the forum. Hoe you have a really cool time here and post often :)

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #8 : February 05, 2014, 09:00:44 AM »

Welcome to the forum Tstasha. Here is your very own Hugh Jackman picture given to you as a welcoming gift.

Enjoy your stay!
Concerto

« #9 : February 05, 2014, 01:31:49 PM »

Hey Tash... sorry, didn't realise you had joined the forum. So good that you did and, well, I think you know what I think of you :)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #10 : February 06, 2014, 07:10:28 PM »

Hi Tstash nice to meet you  .Welcome to Paradise where we  have lots  of  Laughter  and Joy  come meet us at the Bar   every ones nice there . Enjoy your time here  ...  Foxy :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Vitesse

« #11 : February 09, 2014, 07:47:25 PM »

Hello and welcome Tstasha. You will be happily surprised by the wonderful people here. At least, they keep me happily surprised  :D
izzyrose
: 1

« #12 : February 13, 2014, 07:49:50 PM »

Its me! Izzy! The goth next door. xD

Anyhow, im new to this whole thing, and I must say I do quite enjoy it, I was expecting a ton of douchbags here but strangely found no one who wans`t both welcoming and kind, so, a big thank ya`ll from me! :p
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #13 : February 13, 2014, 10:34:18 PM »

welcome Izzy, If you like you can make a post for yourself to properly introduce yourself to the people in this forum.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #14 : February 13, 2014, 10:58:45 PM »

HI  Izzy  welcome   have   fun   :D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: