*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Faces and hair
« previous next »
: [1]
: Faces and hair  ( 7106 )
Keria
: 4

« : February 09, 2014, 10:08:52 AM »

In achat we have a lot of clothes. Maybe it's time to create a greater variety of facial and hair. We are almost like clones :P :)
mimus
: 3

« #1 : February 09, 2014, 10:14:14 AM »

I agree there is not much option to change image :)
Keria
: 4

« #2 : February 13, 2014, 02:46:21 PM »

And one more - I love the color pink. Why not have pink hair for pussy?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : February 13, 2014, 04:02:14 PM »

Hello Keria and Minus! i understand what you mean about eh "clone" stuff....aaanyway, for the girls there is a nice variety of hair and faces now.....only, about face, it's not easy to see the difference from small the thumbs of the shop, that's true!

TG_Chaser

« #4 : February 13, 2014, 04:48:33 PM »

Hello Keria and Minus! i understand what you mean about eh "clone" stuff....aaanyway, for the girls there is a nice variety of hair and faces now.....only, about face, it's not easy to see the difference from small the thumbs of the shop, that's true!
doesnt mean all girls should pick from the first 2 faces.... they're getting old lol
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #5 : February 13, 2014, 08:46:24 PM »

@ TG

If things seem to be getting too stale because of the identical nature of the girls faces, then just do what I do: Google a picture Jennifer Lawrence. She never gets boring. *sigh* One day..you'll be mines.  ::)

TG_Chaser

« #6 : February 13, 2014, 11:14:18 PM »

the faces are one of the cheapest things you can buy...  :-\
SireniaAilyn
: 104

Nothings forever,so count your days!

« #7 : February 22, 2014, 12:06:20 PM »

I agree,there needs to be alot of choices for hairstyles and skins.I have PLENTY of friends with 3DSMax that can create really nice styles and colors,but they need to know the format of the client,like being able to upload meshes into the client.Could someone point me in the right direction? I have many creative friends that could turn this world into a thriving community.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #8 : May 20, 2014, 10:15:02 PM »

I hope you  do SireniaAilyn  this  place needs  it   I would like  more nice  styles   and more   color   maybe some with highlights in there

the colors on some that we have now are to dull  hope they can improve   them more on the  black and  brown .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
bluedenim
: 3007

« #9 : May 21, 2014, 12:20:49 AM »

I think we all agree that we need more hair styles, long ringletty hair would be pretty or even just long hair that wasn't in a braid.
or for those who like them, how about pigtails?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #10 : May 21, 2014, 12:39:08 PM »

I like to have a  dark red  long curly  hair

I really like this Style

I am sure a  few  other colors be nice  but I do know Black red and blond sell the most  Dark brown to

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
bluedenim
: 3007

« #11 : May 21, 2014, 01:03:39 PM »

I'm with you all the way Roxxy!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
IrinaFREE
: 8

« #12 : May 23, 2014, 05:31:55 AM »

In achat we have a lot of clothes. Maybe it's time to create a greater variety of facial and hair. We are almost like clones :P :)
I would like to do in your head bald girls

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3852.0.html
IrinaFREE
: 8

« #13 : May 23, 2014, 05:33:08 AM »

I would like to do in your head bald

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3852.0.html
Patricia1975
: 385

« #14 : May 23, 2014, 10:10:45 AM »

I Agree with you...most avatars seem the same,women and men, should be more options, to change avatar.
ThereĀ“s so much to do..but achat team.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
: [1]  
« previous next »
: