*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  wrong gender, new premium user
« previous next »
: [1]
: wrong gender, new premium user  ( 6619 )
HarleyCharm
: 3

« : February 20, 2014, 06:18:02 AM »

I wrote a ticket in the support section but I was wondering if it could be addressed here, I am itching to play but I'm a male in game and thats not what I am:) its a new account and I would like to have a female so I can purchase my things:)

Hope someone can help!

Please and Thank you ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 20, 2014, 06:26:08 AM »

It's possible to change your gender once. If you're already prem, it was right to contact support. If you're still free member, you also can create a new account.

HarleyCharm

« #2 : February 20, 2014, 06:32:07 AM »

yup I am newly registered premium member just a few hours ago, I was sure I selected female but apparently I did not:( so I'd like to make my one time change :)
HarleyCharm

« #3 : February 20, 2014, 06:41:26 AM »

so I guess I am just wondering how long it would take support to change the gender?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : February 20, 2014, 08:09:58 AM »

Unfortunately, it depends how busy they are and staffing levels.  If you have not heard anything after 3 days, please send "Support" another reminder.  If you have not heard anything after a week, please let us know here and we will chase it up for you., ie one of the Moderators.

If you hear anything in the meantime, please post  here too.

I hope you are successfully playing soon. :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #5 : February 20, 2014, 08:58:01 AM »

I knew there is an explanation... I found it on Support-website:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/support-form/

Q:
I registered with the wrong gender, and I cannot change it any more. What to do now?
A:
1. If you are a free user, please create a new user account with the desired sex.
2. If you are a paid premium member, we can change the gender once if your user was just created, and you recognized the mistake. In this case please fill and send the support form.

Thats what you did :)

HarleyCharmz
: 6

« #6 : February 20, 2014, 07:24:18 PM »

Hit there! this is my new account and all issues were resolved! Thank you very much to admins and support I am now thouroughly enjoying the game!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : February 21, 2014, 01:42:52 AM »

Glad you have your real gender in AChat, Harley! Hope you will stay here with us for more fun!

Lover

« #8 : February 21, 2014, 04:30:15 AM »

Thanks for this info Harley. Im happy for you and hope you enjoy AChat now :) Hope you also stay in this forum.
Please introduce yourself here

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

micka01
: 1

« #9 : April 29, 2014, 03:59:51 AM »

hello all  :) I would want to know, it is possible to change man it shemale with prenium account? yes or not?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : April 29, 2014, 04:21:53 AM »

Hello, micka  and welcome!

For you problem, i suggest you to read this thread

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3044.0.htm

about a similar question. Of course, all the clothes you bought in past will probably lost and no refounded will be given to you, but the poses for Male/Shemale will remain.

Hope it will clear your doubt!
« : April 29, 2014, 04:37:52 AM hentaiboy69 »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: