*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Confession.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47
: Confession.  ( 265855 )
Pandorra
: 507

« #660 : June 17, 2017, 03:52:16 AM »

I confess, I'll never buy a body suit for 1139A$ , even if it has ridiculously cute cat ears.
And I hope, no one will.  The pricing gets somehow over the top. Lately a pair of pumps for 379!
Are you all Gucci or someone?
The wedding dress is less than 900 for example. And it is very beautiful and detailed and comes with everything! Even lingerie.
And it is after all a freaking wedding dress, you get what I mean?

I confess, I wish you'd get things straight again. Or the flu.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #661 : June 17, 2017, 03:55:55 AM »

I confess, I bought it and I hope the price KEEPS everyone else from buying it.
I got Kitty Ears!!

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #662 : June 17, 2017, 03:56:34 AM »

CONFESSION  The catsuit costs 1139!!!   For that money, even to consider buying it I would expect PANTIES & a TAIL!!

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pandorra
: 507

« #663 : June 17, 2017, 04:48:46 AM »

I confess, I bought it and I hope the price KEEPS everyone else from buying it.

I confess, as far as I am concerned, you're safe! *purr* :-)

Kaitlyn1989

« #664 : June 28, 2017, 11:07:10 PM »

CONFESSION: It has now been one week since I have shared my words….

But, do not think for a moment my silence is without suffering, without thinking of you countless times each day. A gnawing in my belly, a war in my head, a suffocating weight on my heart. Paying the cost of playing with fire, daring to soar too high, now plummeting back to earth wings scorched, no longer able to fly.

Like the penny in “Somewhere in Time” I had a revelation just over a week ago. I happened to look into my future, glance at all the possibilities and realized I never thought this through. Where would this journey eventually take us if we dare continue on this way. When does it collide head on with reality? When will we have tempted fate too long? I left myself without an exit strategy, this realization was my “penny” and my heart was poisoned with conflict. The magic gone.

If I can’t say goodbye to you today, how will I ever be able to say it someday after? I can’t just fade away knowing where that path takes us. It is not the way I am wired.

I have tasted the forbidden fruit, become intoxicated by its spell and addicted to its feeling. You filled me with happiness every day and now that I have to go…. I never imagined it would be like this, could hurt so much. And knowing I am hurting you leaves me paralyzed in conflict.

Ever since my wedding day my heart has been slowly slipping away. It was my dear friend Zoe whom I abandoned first, unable to write then unable to read her letters. My heart already knew what I did not, I was leaving her but just could not say goodbye. Now it is too late and I am filled with guilt. I have turned my back on an angel, a spirit that never asked anything of me and always gave me her unconditional love. I will not forget you, I know you forgive me, I hope someday I can forgive myself.

Andrea, I thought I could hold on to you. I wanted to, needed to. But my heart would not let me and now it cries for you. There are no words we have not already shared that can express my feelings for you. I love you every single day. PERIOD. But now I must go away. I will never forget… you touched me, changed me forever.

I have not opened my aol email for over 3 weeks, have not opened the forum, game or our google docs for a week and do not know when I will. I am a coward, can’t bear to see your words. I can’t be drawn back into this world.

My name is Kaitlyn, I am an addict.

Your Peaches always.

Led Zepplin - Babe I Gotta Leave You

https://youtu.be/dZitPJMh60A
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #665 : June 29, 2017, 03:51:50 AM »

Queen - One Year Of Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgib8QoBKHE

I knew this day would come, but it still breaks my heart.
I will love you forever, Vhenan

Kaitlyn1989

« #666 : July 03, 2017, 07:53:37 AM »

CONFESSION: It has now been 11 days since I have shared my words….

My heart cannot endure another day on this path it has chosen, unable to reconcile my actions. You besiege me. Each time you invade my thoughts… I feel you surround me; the weight of my conflict strengthens its grasp upon my heart, the war in my head returns followed by its indecision gnawing in my hollows. Haunted by turning my back on a Best Friend in some misguided effort to write an ending to our story before I am no longer able.

I have still not opened one email, one forum PM or dared to look at google docs. Still paralyzed in conflict and YES… guilt n selfishness too.

My compass is broken, no lighthouse beacon to guide me. Lost adrift in a turbulent sea of my own making. Caught between two worlds… I do not know what to do, I do not know where to go. I just know I can’t do this. I can’t just abandon you. Leave you without a word, without a bye or a hug. I can’t live with this; not this ending, not this way.

If it’s the Kait you fell in love with that you want to grow old with then I can live with this ending and the countless memories we share as long as you could forgive me its heartless delivery. I will always love you and live in your Nesting Tree.

If it’s more than memories you desire. If there is a Kait you want to grow old with sharing words now n then, making new memories… as scared as I am not knowing what that path makes us or where that path takes us if you took my hand once again I would walk it with you. I LOVE you. I MISS you. I lost a part of me when I turned my back on you. But I can’t promise you the “ole” Kait. I can’t live in this world as often as I used to, it has become too dangerous. It is not a game for me, too many feelings, too real.

Can't Help Falling in Love With You - Haley Reinhart

https://youtu.be/zZkih54evUs
« : July 03, 2017, 07:57:20 AM Kaitlyn1989 »
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #667 : July 06, 2017, 10:31:36 PM »

Confession:

Some Memories ...

... Never Fade

jvhelvis1979
: 104

« #668 : July 10, 2017, 11:12:42 AM »

what is wrong with people these days in achat.
not proud enough to just use one account.

with so many alts  it will lose your own face
you lose your own identity with being so addicted to achat

and when someone tell that person the truth .it only gets mad
no matter what gender it is

Come and join us in the square http://www.achatsquare.chatango.com
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #669 : July 22, 2017, 11:07:33 PM »

Confession:

I have not posted in a  very long time ,and I really dont  care  !  But I am here now ...
and yes  I  did   I buy the  cat outfit  ,the boots are so  worth  it !!

and  I agree   with  Jvhelvis   Achat is   so   crazy  what  did they put  in the water  !

why can people just   have  fun and   no drama    ... So all the Bs  please stay away from me  I 
do not want the drama and stress  of online    .....  back to having   fun ...  all outfits  are overpriced

I will aways   make my  fun  this is my   cyber world not realty !!!

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
emile
: 7

Wandering Soul looking for an adventure

« #670 : July 23, 2017, 09:54:27 AM »

Confession: NO one says goodbye quite like you.

Thank you for a emptying my dreams this morning, you are magical.
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #671 : August 11, 2017, 03:51:46 AM »

Confession:  I hurt the one I love

Baby, I didn't mean to. I swear it. I stand here before everybody, Kaitlyn, I'm sorry.
I didn't mean for 3 words to harm, but I hope 3 words can heal...
I LOVE you

Forgive me, peaches?

Kaitlyn1989

« #672 : October 27, 2017, 07:11:30 AM »

Confession.....

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #673 : October 31, 2017, 01:42:09 PM »

I have to confess that... im a good boy... so good one to be honest :P

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #674 : November 16, 2017, 12:38:19 PM »

Confession:  I don't know where this will lead. I don't know when it will end.
                     It scares me sometimes, but I can't let you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc9c12q3mrc

: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47  
« previous next »
: