*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing Jewelry
« previous next »
: [1]
: Editing Jewelry  ( 4269 )
florise
: 208

« : December 30, 2013, 10:44:14 AM »

Hi everybody,

I wish to creat the jewelries;

It's possible? and if yes how?

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : December 30, 2013, 12:46:39 PM »

It's not my forte but I don't think the designers here have any jewellery maps released to them by Achat.

However ,  they are amazingly talented and have somehow incorporated some jewellery into their clothes designs. I'm sure if or when such maps are released, our member designers will let us know and show us their amazing creations and others too if they wish.

« : December 30, 2013, 12:49:38 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : December 30, 2013, 03:35:03 PM »

I think they can just use gloves maps to do bracelets.....but they will look really flat!

The indian suit have the necklace incorporated with the top, for example.....it's the only way we have not to do a necklace!

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : December 30, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »

We dont have any jewellery maps. When we (especially Marilyn) added something she created it by her own but its not possible to add to the designs.
We have asked for more maps (long dresses, tattoos, jewellery....) but so far we didnt get it.

bbgkikixxx
: 1

« #4 : March 09, 2014, 12:48:49 PM »

Hello everyone,
I am wanting to create clothing and things for achat, is it possiable for me to become a creator and if so where do I go and how do i start ? thank you for any information anyone can give me to guide me in the right direction,
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : March 09, 2014, 12:51:59 PM »

Hello,
just start game. Dont login, just type "tex" in chat box. You get the maps. Save them and design..save your designs as png.file

: [1]  
« previous next »
: