*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blowjobs??
« previous next »
: [1]
: Blowjobs??  ( 3441 )
sm01

« : May 08, 2014, 10:16:47 PM »

It strikes me as odd there are not that many 'only' blowjob animations (2 I think, female kneeling with male standing, and the other one with male sitting on couch). Yes there is also face fuck, 69,.. but I think there needs to be more regular type blowjobs.. does anyone else agree?
Jensen

« #1 : May 08, 2014, 11:43:53 PM »

I agree... that's just one of the many updates needed, and poses added. :)

Welcome to the forum, SM01! Nice to see ya here.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : May 09, 2014, 02:07:27 AM »

Hello and welcome, sm01! Hope you like to stay and introduce yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

About blowjob.......only 2!? i presume you are not talking about MF, cause we got at last 4 or more......and don't forget this is a site where to enjoy what we have you must add your immagination, so i don't see why we need more BJ poses!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : May 09, 2014, 02:14:45 AM »

We have Deep throat  too. Thats quite hot   :P

There are also blow jobs added as actions in poses. There is a very hot one in Hot Kissing.

Obviously, I am referring to MF.   MM do need to catch up on poses but unfortunately are not very well presented here.

Maybe you should carry out a survey of all the poses..   :P :P :P :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : May 09, 2014, 08:31:20 AM »

I am satisfied  with what  we have in  FM  but  will always  welcome more
of any thing in here  I would like a bigger shop  ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : May 12, 2014, 09:27:15 AM »

Welcome to the forum sm01,

as mentioned, FM have several bj poses. If you have something special in mind, the best is to suggest it in our collecting ideas thread:

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls > F. - Collecting ideas for new FM poses
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2284.0.html

If you dont talkabout FM, there also are topics about other genders in this board.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: