*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Nice idea - Timer.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nice idea - Timer.  ( 4933 )
anna941
: 5

« : April 15, 2015, 09:54:36 AM »

Alright...
So... I know it would sound wierd, and I know that this whole "virtual" place is about having sex, but I would like to get respected by men.
I mean... A few days a go, so guy came, we had a role play for like 5min.
The guy came in my charcher's ass and just said "i gtg" and left.
I think that timer would be nice.
Maybe as an option, but I think it's necessary, for me as a woman, to get the time to get pleasured.

What do you say?
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #1 : April 15, 2015, 10:10:36 AM »

Unfortunately  that happens  a lot and is just rude, your idea while it has merit is impossible to set up
as all they need to do is  leave the room, close the achat or  shut down pc.

i would suggest that you just place that person on your ignore list and never think about them again
there are selfish people on here as in real life , given time  you will find the  partners that are more 
concerned with your  pleasure  than theirs  these are the ones you select as lovers  and you will
eventually have a stable  of  partners that  will satisfy you and vice versa.

i would add thats sometimes  the  real life  happens  i had friends walk into my house  while i have been
so occupied  or  something in real life  intrudes  and i have had to bail immediately  but  an apology 
goes a long way towards  to healing bruised feeling and disappointment.

Wishing you good luck, just remember there are good people out there as well as arseholes

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : April 15, 2015, 12:07:46 PM »

What a Total Bastard.  I would not like to meet that person in here or in RL.  I really hope that you find the right people that respect you and love you.
   I do find it very hard to say goodbye or see you later (my spouse prefers that one) Because I don't want to disappoint her. And there are other people out there that feel the same.  So keep trying and don't give up.   :)

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : April 15, 2015, 04:07:36 PM »

A time is useless, I'm completely with Woody. Maybe it also would be bad for you - just imagine, you are in room with a real bad ass and he is just threatening, offending you.. and you can't leave the room.

Put him on ignore. There are some idiots here, as there are in RL too. But there also are many nice guys and you will have many wonderful adventures :)

anna941
: 5

« #4 : April 18, 2015, 08:03:51 AM »

Thank you for your comments.
I guess you're right. :-\
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : April 18, 2015, 08:10:48 AM »

Take the time to get to know them

before you  give the honey away, most  don't stay  around to long

Good luck 

:)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : April 18, 2015, 10:11:48 AM »

Hey anna941,

Welcome to forum and for posting an idea for  debate.  It's exactly how the game is improved. So keep them coming.

We can improve or discard the ideas as we discuss them.

Thank you and I hope you post more.

As for the "wham bam man",   tut tut, that's not how to keep a girl coming back for more... unless its prearranged in past chats lol

anna, there is definitely more thoughtful, attentive guys out there, finding them is part of the fun.  Happy hunting.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: