*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  OHHHH I've got a good one:)
« previous next »
: [1]
: OHHHH I've got a good one:)  ( 4192 )
SexxxyTexan
: 24

Seekin Creative, Happy Folks for Lust and Laughs:)

« : April 03, 2015, 09:17:05 AM »

How about a room item with some built in poses/actions.....say a Grand Piano with sexy poses....or maybe even the same with lid down, equipped with a bar top (used to love playing gigs on pianos like this) and maybe a dancer pole right on top there !!! (never played a gig on a piano like this....but dang sure would love to...love idea of playing sexy music on my piano while woman dances on top of it.  mmmmmmm, the imagery:)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 03, 2015, 03:38:42 PM »

We have a long and old thread about adding items to the room. But I think nobody ever added similar ideas like this. I like it :)

Tommy_72
: 229

« #2 : April 03, 2015, 03:51:57 PM »

I think the BDSM fraternity would like the piano with the lid up - just think of the bondage potential with all those wires!

;D
SexxxyTexan
: 24

Seekin Creative, Happy Folks for Lust and Laughs:)

« #3 : April 04, 2015, 11:21:33 AM »

HA!!!!  Good thinkin Tommy:)  True...that angled top would make for some interesting poses and with lid closed could serve as musical instrument, bondage equipment and even coffin for musical bdsm vampires:)
zuzannah
: 1379

« #4 : April 12, 2015, 04:59:21 AM »

A Piano would be nice.  But how about a Shower or A Hot Sauna.  Great for foreplay.

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : April 12, 2015, 09:50:35 AM »

Haha zuzannah, your ideas are great. If you look at the topic winners of polls, you see you're not alone

: [1]  
« previous next »
: