*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Free males and group sex
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Free males and group sex  ( 15752 )
vikka
: 19

« : February 16, 2010, 11:38:25 AM »

I fully agree with and appreciate free males not being to invite for group, but as a paying female I would like to be able to invite a very lucky free male, can u change it to make that distiction?
« : February 16, 2010, 11:41:00 AM vikka »
TanyaTanya
: 18

« #1 : September 24, 2010, 04:45:59 AM »

I agree, can't we decide if a guy's earned it? Also, not many guys like mmf. Being able to grab a free male user to join us would be ace. x
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : September 24, 2010, 08:48:45 AM »

I'll reiterate a position I have stated. Some things need to be premium only.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : September 24, 2010, 09:39:31 AM »

They may however be pointing out that males for MMF may be in short supply. I agree premiums deserve privileges since we're paying for the party, but I know how difficult it can be finding two F's who are in the mood for a FFF. I can only imagine how it would be if there was an even smaller group to choose from.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #4 : September 24, 2010, 09:58:28 AM »

That would be corrected if more poses were available for the 3somes,...the interest would change. An enticement like that would drive up memberships.

TanyaTanya
: 18

« #5 : September 24, 2010, 10:00:54 AM »

True, some things do need to be premium only. Altho if free girls can do group it seems a bit unfair on the guys and us who can't find the guys. I dunno, maybe it's a lose lose situation.
Bear

« #6 : September 24, 2010, 10:11:31 AM »

It was discussed at length under the "economic theory and A$" thread. Best I can say is dangle the carrot and tell him to join up with a promise of things to come. There is no other site that I know of that gives such freebies as this to  to non-subscribers.

Premiums pay the way,...and as the development and increased load continues we pay more for the non-premiums use. That's the lose-lose.

The cost isn't that much.

Janine Dee

« #7 : September 24, 2010, 12:09:16 PM »

That's very true if more people were willing to stand up and pay their share things would be easier for everyone. The problem is that happens EVERYWHERE. People always want the free lunch, and if that puts someone else out well that's just not their problem.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #8 : September 24, 2010, 02:42:15 PM »

That is why I consider it their problem. I pay, they don't. They shouldn't get the run of the chicken coop for the hell of it while my rates paying for the eggs go up.

Lover
: 10350

« #9 : September 24, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »

It's unfair that free members (male) are not allowed to join 3-some. It's unfair that free members not can change all the clothes they have. It's unfair that free members not do have all the positions. It's unfair, that we have to pay for fun.

It's also unfair, that we want to get money from our companies and employers.

Janine Dee

« #10 : September 24, 2010, 07:05:46 PM »

Agreed Bear, I'm not thinking of them. I'm thinking of the premium women who want men for their threesomes.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #11 : September 24, 2010, 07:19:24 PM »

I also want some 3some fun *pouting*
sinnnn
: 1379

« #12 : September 25, 2010, 12:21:42 PM »

You all make valid points.  You soooo know how I feel about 3-somes(happy dance).  Its hard to find alot of guys that want to do 3ways and I am picky as hell :-\.  I think that if they offer more 3some positions for both fff/mmf/ssf/ssm/sss(you get the point) then more ppl just might join up.  As for free males, i feel as tho if they can't be invited in a 3some neither should the free females.  Its not fair.  Same note, neither of them should have it, pay for what you get and they have yet to pay.  They come looking for us, not out of the desire to want to get to know us, but because we have the positions to help get them off.  Its like whoring yourself out for positions.  You want it, pay for it. ;D
« : September 25, 2010, 12:45:45 PM sinnnn »
Adera
: 3047

« #13 : September 25, 2010, 12:39:20 PM »

I agree with sinnnn, have nothing to add.
Janine Dee

« #14 : September 25, 2010, 04:40:36 PM »

Sinnnn hit the nail better then I did. I want a FFF I can invite any F I want, for the women who would want an M they have a much smaller list. I can't say I want to loose my wider list, but it should be even, either free users of any gender can be in threesomes (as positions allow) or no free users.

And yes Adera, that's something else they need to work on, threesomes for the shemales.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: