*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Free males and group sex
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Free males and group sex  ( 15737 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : September 26, 2010, 10:34:40 AM »

::)

Fairness has to do with the economic model we discussed. Market analysis tends to show males dominated pay sites. In order to attract them, especially in a site like this there must be a large female population to entice membership growth. Even though there are considerably more women registered, the number of males online at any given time out number the women. Incentives must be maintained for the women to stick around. That's why the non-premium males don't get benefits the females do.

sinnnn you are correct they expand the 3some poses, I think not only will more people join but the existing premiums will be more eager to join.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #16 : September 26, 2010, 11:15:09 AM »

I see your wisdom Bear. ;)  :-*

But really there are more males that are major Dicks.  Males that I wouldn't invite or want them to invite me.  So again my 3way options  has lowered.  Really what about inticing us females?  You have ppl who don't feel the fairness leave.  Most of the premuim males I run into like 1on1 ::).  And when I do find a sweet girl who wants to 3way we can't because she is not premuim.  So us chics suffer, really it does suck.  And all the economics discussion won't changed that fact.  So again(yes I am being a lil petty) if I can't why shoud men.
 And the female 3way is so limited I be better off with my imagination. :P But it would be cool for them to expand the She-male 3way (sss, ssf, ssm, mms, ffs).  Achat has a chance to get more ppl to join if they just expand an offer a lil bit more.  Right now, I say we have enough fm positions, so its alright to take a break from that(NOT ALONG ONE) and start on the 3way or more ff.(COme on guys get a lil more creative, just please do not add anymore humping unless you going for good foreplay)  They gave a new 3way and I hope more is coming for all sexes, cause I really am loosing my desire to be premium.   :-\
Adera
: 3047

« #17 : September 26, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

Actually I would be fine with lightly modified 3some positions for the shemale just to get things started, the chatting and my imagination can handle the rest. It would be so much fun to be part of the last ffm position in a fsm manner, or a position where I could have a guy fuck me while I fuck a girl. :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : September 26, 2010, 05:24:54 PM »

Ah Bear, gender equality has it's place in economics. I feel they need to modify the rules.

As long as one (or maybe two) of the threesome participants are premium they should be able to invite whomever they want. Because if the free users are here to provide partners for the premiums it should be across the board. Not based on whether or not ENOUGH of your gender are paying, just as long as you are.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #19 : September 26, 2010, 09:28:25 PM »

Ah Bear, gender equality has it's place in economics.
/quote]

Would disagree, marketing and economic theory are highly age and sex biased. Target consumers are selectively catered to, with an end result of expanded market penetration to the target market whose dollars/Euros you are trying to attain. As much as sociological equality is desired, in terms of application in a business model the attributes of your major target group directly affect your strategy.

Just playing the devils advocate here, I see and understand a primary point that there is a feeling of a short supply of qualified favorable male partners. My point is where do the freebies stop...especially since females highly utilize scrip already for monthly subscriptions.
« : September 27, 2010, 09:37:58 AM Bear »

Janine Dee

« #20 : September 27, 2010, 09:05:36 AM »

Bear my dear, logic like that has been used to justify paying men more then women for ages.

I've agreed to a certain degree when it came to FF and FFF implements because of the fact that heterosexuals outnumber lesbian and bi women, but I haven't said that meant they could just ignore lesbian and bi women entirely.

Hence the compromise of two premiums being able to invite a third regardless of their status.

My argument then as well as now would be that no economic model should say "We'll take your money, but don't go expecting anything in return."

What's being said to the bi and heterosexual women is "We'll change you full price, but don't go expecting the full range of options."

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #21 : September 27, 2010, 10:10:27 AM »

Huh,...payment of women?...that model had nothing to do with wages,...I am talking of marketing. (15 years as a mid level manager with a heavy female based co-worker population, I know what you are speaking of...but that point is immaterial to the issue)

You ignore the MM population,...the silent minority who are impacted by this. Frankly I do not know what options are available for them in this since they are few and far between, haven't played with them and have not spoken to many besides. I presume they deal with the same restrictions.

In my mind I reason that is why the gifting may be oriented the way it is. Females receive and males do not. A counterbalance of the matter of sorts. (Also to prevent males from creating female avatars and whoring themselves out...it will happen).

Personally, I like your idea if it is directed to actual paying customers and not opened to scrip subscribers. My bottom line is still market, how much freebies do you provide? Would such drive the male membership down, since they don't need to purchase a membership. In the end those that actually pay will have to support them.

My other thought,...(a post script)...limited 3some access to non-premiums,...maybe 3 encounters,...before you are forced to make decision.

Frankly though I think they settle the issue if they develop more poses along the 3some line. They will get more interest from the established premium population.
« : September 27, 2010, 10:50:16 AM Bear »

Janine Dee

« #22 : September 27, 2010, 11:59:14 AM »

Frankly I'm arguing a lot more passionately then I need to be as I don't want to have sex with men free or otherwise.  :P

That said if I were I would be less ready to pay for threesome positions as there are less partners available. The current guideline seems to be if someone has the position anyone in the room can use it. If you really wanted to crack down on free users people would only be able to use the positions they've paid for.

The idea that more free options would drive down memberships seems based on a threesome usage that isn't happening. People aren't having threeways, and I imagine it's a good percentage of why they have made threeways such a low priority.

It feels like those strip malls that are built before the space inside is sold and stand half empty the first five years. You have to have people there to use the service being offered, and by excluding free males they are excluding a lure for the bi and het women, which also excludes the premium men who would want to have threeways with the bi and het women.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #23 : September 28, 2010, 09:56:17 AM »

Personally I think the poses killed it off,...I don't enjoy just standing around...and have found it hard to find good partners who could take it to a different imaginative level.

Janine Dee

« #24 : September 28, 2010, 10:31:06 AM »

Well... the latest FFM is changing that. Is it changing your opinion?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #25 : September 28, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »

I am thinking they understand the deficiencies of the 3some poses. I look forward to them expanding that area. (Honestly though I would rather see them work on some more FF poses for you ladies first). We know there is limited expansion, question is priorities in the releases.

Hopefully they will pay attention to sinnnn's suggestions and work on that in the meantime.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: