*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  TRUTH OR DARE
« previous next »
: [1]
: TRUTH OR DARE  ( 3860 )
Ek4ever
: 15

MSN Messenger - smartdadamu94@hotmail.com
« : June 17, 2015, 10:28:18 AM »

LIKE NAKED POKER ROOM..IF WE HAVE ROOM FOR TRUTH OR DARE GAME, HOW WOULD IT BE...?HENCES THE GAME IS BASED ON QUESTONS. INTRACTING WITH OTHER PLAYER WOULD BE A BIT OF FUN :).. HMM ALSO WE CAN HAVE THIS HAS A POSE IN GROUP ... THATS WHAT I THINK ... HOW ABOUT YOU ALL :)
       YOUR RESPONSE PLZZZ  ;D ;D ;D

dirtyElena
: 205

« #1 : June 17, 2015, 01:46:55 PM »

You are wearing your capitals off.
Kaitlyn72

« #2 : June 17, 2015, 02:12:20 PM »

I think Truth or Dare within a sex-centric game, especially without any way to verify the 'truth', will simply devolve into Dare. What can you dare somebody to do in a sex game with 3 people max in one room? um...sexual acts? Against their orientation? Sorry I just don't see the merit there. 
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 18, 2015, 09:23:21 AM »

That's what I'm asking myself too. There is no truth, so it only could be dare - which always would be some kind of sex. At the moment, I don't see a good reason, but if you have some good ideas, maybe you could persuade me.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : June 18, 2015, 10:28:05 AM »

hello, I'm sorry but I don't speaking English well, maybe I can't understand the meaning of the question!
But for the truth... it's a game ... a sexual game,  I don't think that the truth is to go, although some players hold and practice the truth, just explore.

For me one watchword: SEX... That's all
If I'm thoughtful I can't take pleasure and of course don't give pleasure.

FUCK fuck fuck YES yes yes or Maybe later sometimes because now they are Poker room  8)  ;D

La prochaine fois quand les débats seront intellectuels sur un jeu de fesses, posez les en français, merci.
Next time when intellectual debates will on an "ass game", ask in French, thank you or just fuck it's more simple  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1]  
« previous next »
: