*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  CONTINUE THE PROTEST FOR TO HAVE MORE SEXUAL POSES FOR THE GIRLS
« previous next »
: [1]
: CONTINUE THE PROTEST FOR TO HAVE MORE SEXUAL POSES FOR THE GIRLS  ( 3780 )
stella
: 24

HI, I'D LIKE WHO IN THIS CHAT WE GIRLS We had the same treatment as men, we have already more times asked equal pose like men (you must only change the man avatar with the girl avatar) and instead you have given them another new pose (classic blowjob), and for us you don't given nothing again, this isn’t correct we girls are tired,  or give also us many sexual pose or many of us leave member.

We girls want: FOREPLAY (ROMANTIC POSE), MISSIONARY, WHHELBARROW, LICKING FROM BEHIND, THE FLEXY GIRL, RIDING THE FACE AND CLASSIC BLOWJOB (WE CAN DO IT AT THE STRAPON).

I speak at name of many  girls, waiting your answer I give you best regards.

Remember that our money are equal men’s money and ours pose are too much older any too much fews.

PLEASE WRITE AND PROTESTS YOU  TOO AS I HAVE ALREADY DONE WITH THEM FOR WHAT I WROTE IS  our right, Come on GIRLS, let's HEAR
Tina20
: 5

Yes - we really need more Female - Female poses.
rada30
: 4

I agree. Its so unfair to girls. we want to hug each other.
Janine Dee
: 2541

Please note this first post from Stella IS six months old.

That said we've gotten some of what she mentions like flexy girl and ride the face.

As well as others like lucky licker, and erotic spanking (which was released first for FF).

That said we ARE coming up short in comparison to MF, and enough that it can't be the understanding that MF is the majority. Between bi and les girls there is more then enough people to justify more positions.

And yes that especially includes foreplay for FF.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

Damn Sunshine, you sure do love those CAPS. :-\
: [1]  
« previous next »