*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SADO MASO POSES
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: SADO MASO POSES  ( 24598 )
stella
: 24

« : February 26, 2010, 02:48:05 PM »

I wish there WERE ALSO POSITIONS SM For all three sexes, FOR MEN WITH WOMEN, WOMEN WITH WOMAN AND MEN WITH MEN, THE POSITIONS SHOULD BE THE CLASSICAL SPANKED knees, BEND OVER AND DOGGLY STYLE WITH PADDLE, CANE, BRUSH AND WOOD OR METAL RULER AND FINALLY BE ABLE TO USE HOT WAX AND CLIPS, IT COULD ALSO ADD SOME position in which an avatar is tied to some articles of wood, what do you think?
stella
: 24

« #1 : February 26, 2010, 02:54:01 PM »

i agree all
CuriousJack
: 2

« #2 : February 28, 2010, 04:52:32 PM »

Completely agree. If SM is an option in the games area then surely there should be something to cater for this. I think there'd be a heap of interest in these positions.
Kaileen
: 32

« #3 : March 30, 2010, 01:55:06 PM »

I agree. I want to be tied up, humiliated, whipped, used and abused... I'm a submissive girl with no relation to a dominant person in real life, so in order to be dominated I need to come to virtual places like this. Would be nice if this place actually supported my fantasy though
bobbler

« #4 : March 30, 2010, 06:23:57 PM »

Not interested at all.

I realize "to each his own" but you people are into some gruesome stuff.
Kaileen
: 32

« #5 : March 31, 2010, 01:08:57 AM »

Not interested at all.

I realize this is not for all. However, I find it a lot safer in a virtual place than in real life so if there is ever a place to experiment with it I think it should be here, no?
Butt_LegGirl
: 16

« #6 : March 31, 2010, 04:52:11 AM »

I cant sayl anything about wax and clips, but spanking would be exciting (in a sexual context)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : March 31, 2010, 09:09:57 AM »

I think this is solved simply enough... while sex with men is available (and offered at random) I'm not interested, and so I don't use it. Now on the other hand giving some of those wonderful women I do have sex with a good spanking would be wonderful.

So offering things like spanking, or maybe a dungeon room where the various positions come with restraints (say tied in position bending over the table) would seem a step in the right direction where those who are not interested don't have to, those who are curious can experiment, and those who enjoy it thoroughly are able to.

If this is being considered a poll might be a good idea where people can pick favorite options so they can be fairly certain they'll be well received.

As a PS another way to offer this would be in clothing options (kind of like what already exists with the strap on you can put on in the editor). A nipple clamp "shirt" (I would suggest shirt because there are male submissives too), collars, and other fetish wear could help people find that mood even without the rooms and positions.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bobbler

« #8 : March 31, 2010, 01:46:40 PM »

Not interested at all.

I realize this is not for all. However, I find it a lot safer in a virtual place than in real life so if there is ever a place to experiment with it I think it should be here, no?
very true yes   ;)
Dannyello
: 188

« #9 : March 31, 2010, 02:54:46 PM »

It is a good idea, but for connoisseurs, curious and eager. But how? In two or three? Or in two and three? ;) :-*Whips and handcuffs for everyone! ;) :-*
Dewi
: 6

« #10 : April 03, 2010, 01:44:51 AM »

I agree, some bdsm poses would be good.
Ramrod29
: 43

« #11 : April 16, 2010, 03:55:12 AM »

I completely agree, these poses need to be added as soon as possible. True there are poses were you can slap her ass (doggy,sitting BJ) These however aren't as appealing as an accual OTK (Over The Knee) spanking pose, or Over a chair or bed with a paddle and such. To add, I think it makes being a dom, that much more exciting. I know I'd buy the poses!
Janine Dee

« #12 : April 18, 2010, 12:00:33 PM »

I agree, I think the best way to keep this concept going is to just keep mentioning it. The development team has shown that they are receptive to what we say here, and if we keep requesting it does help. We do need to be patient as BDSM would be a level of programming beyond just a new pose, but I think if they see we would like it they will try to make it happen... if they aren't working on it already.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #13 : May 01, 2010, 03:45:48 PM »

Whatever makes your boat float.  There are somethings that I sooo am not into but that does not mean everyone else must suffer because WE are not into some of there wild kink.  Make a petition and see how many want it and as long as ppl can still say yes/no to a position(its not hurting anyone but the virtual's ass).  Besides I like a little slap and tickle, its all about beiong fun and safe. 
Janine Dee

« #14 : May 03, 2010, 08:04:49 AM »

They already have it in a limited aspect with spanking the ass in certain positions.

I have to honestly say I don't ever see them implementing edge play. (Breath, fire, blood, etc.)

But things like a good spanking (with paddles, crops or other implements), wax, maybe a few others that are more recognized by the mainstream I think are possible.

The trick is that if you think same sex is a minority you've never looked at kink's numbers. At this point it's more a matter of showing the development team that it can be enjoyed and implemented for the more mainstream audiences.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: