*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Thicker body types
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thicker body types  ( 6483 )
kayla1991
: 5

« : February 15, 2016, 03:02:08 PM »

Hey!  I'm fairly new to Achat, just joined last fall, and I'm loving it so far.  Someone mentioned this forum in game and so now I'm a brand new forum member!  But more to the point, I was wondering if there are any plans to implement body types that are a bit... curvier?  I know there are options for large and small breasts and butt, but I'm a bit of a thicker girl in real life, and I like guys who are built a little heavier and it takes me out of the experience a little when everyone I see has a twig waist and perfect abs.  I don't want to come across as criticizing, because I have SO MUCH fun in this game!  I was just wondering if there were plans to include different body types, or if anyone else besides me is interested in seeing this?
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #1 : February 15, 2016, 04:52:12 PM »

i guess you realised that were all perfect human shapes here  lol
young pretty unlimited stamina zero recovery time

the only thing that differentiates us is personality and character.

in the long run those characteristics are way more important than the physical container we occupy  both here and real life :)

continue to enjoy the game and your real life   maybe your wishes will come true  here

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 16, 2016, 10:13:10 AM »

Your wish has been asked a lot. Our opinion is, they won't add different body types, because they had to change every pose and action and add new ones for every body option. But who knows, we have been wrong before lol

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : February 17, 2016, 10:43:39 AM »

I hope Achat  wakes up and see that  we want more body type and looks there there simple 

basic avatar  ..I also want  a nicer curvier  body  like mine

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
kayla1991
: 5

« #4 : February 21, 2016, 11:00:55 PM »

that's really sad to know, but understandable i suppose.  mabe it will just be something added in the distant future?
Lover

« #5 : February 22, 2016, 02:07:19 AM »

Maybe

Welcome to the forum kayla and thanks for adding some good new ideas. Please introduce yourself here, we like to get to know you better :)

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

HeyleeRose
: 2

« #6 : July 11, 2016, 02:04:21 PM »

I just joined A-Chat not too long ago and I love it! The thing is, my hands look like man hands lol.. How about smaller hands for the ladies instead of those "paddles" we are stuck with now? For example I'm stroking a cock, it looks a little small in my giant hand, so a smaller, dainty hand would make the cock look so much bigger :)  Then, I would also like to see an option for curvier hips and maybe a little bigger ass as an option

Live Life to it's fullest
zuzannah
: 1379

« #7 : July 12, 2016, 03:59:09 AM »

After a new body type was added, the hands have gotten bigger.  lol.

We did used to have 4 options for bodies.

Big Breasts, small hips.
  Bib Breasts. big hips.

Small Breasts, Small Hips
  Small Breasts, Big Hips.   (The one that I had and want back)

When the new body was added these were removed for some reason.  Only the ACHAT team know why.  It pissed off a lot of people.  And there has been a "temporary" fix, but it's still flawed.

If you are interested there are other posts about it. 

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4139.0.html

And this one below is the Poll of what people actually think about it.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4141.msg147082.html#msg147082

We have been told there are new types coming, but as always we have to wait a long time, or they have been brushed under the carpet.  We get no feedback from the Devs at all.  Which is a shame.

But, yeah, smaller hands would be a hell of a lot better than the ones we have now.

Hope you continue to love the game.

Lover

« #8 : July 12, 2016, 02:56:04 PM »

Girls and shemales need big hands now, cause we men have sooooo big dicks ;)

Anatasia97

« #9 : August 28, 2016, 09:51:23 PM »

WINKS*.. Prove it... giggles
Lover

« #10 : August 29, 2016, 08:57:53 AM »

Sure ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: