*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Meeting Place Date Game
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: Meeting Place Date Game  ( 40510 )
Sue3832
: 4

« #60 : March 08, 2016, 06:58:22 PM »

Giver:  Foxman57                          Receiver:  Sue3832

I was excited and a bit nervous about my first date.  I was delighted that my fist date was with someone that I knew from a friend and that eased my nervousness. 

I met Fox in the Winter Room after my weekend with the girls in Chicago.  I was quite tired and literally exhausted from the trip.  Fox invited me to his Yacht for a  drink, and dance.  We chatted and drank some wine of a very good vintage.  After talking about various topics, we danced to some soft music.  I was beginning to relax and enjoy the date.  Fox then proceeded to massage my feet and legs which instantly put me in a relaxed mode.  He then proceeded to massage and scratch my back.   I was very relaxed after the busy and hectic weekend.  We finished with a leg massage and I was ready for a long nights sleep.   I thoroughly enjoyed the date with fox and now look forward to my date with Jayc.   

Thanks for the event.   Sue
« : March 13, 2016, 09:10:32 AM Sue3832 »
mrgoodbar
: 24

« #61 : March 08, 2016, 08:55:27 PM »

GIVER                                       RECEIVER

5 ForbidenAdam                       -lydiarose

GIVER                         RECEIVER

2 lydiarose                         Mrgoodbar

if ye could let me know time and date that suites ye here or pm me or if you see me in game
just come up and we can chat about it

mrgoodbar
: 24

« #62 : March 08, 2016, 09:00:03 PM »

Lydiarose look forward to our date and I will look for you in meeting place to set it up with you when I see you on hun. Will be nice chance for me to get to know you a little better look forward to it G :)

foxman57
: 184

I like it Trashy, Classy&Sometimes a little Nasty

« #63 : March 08, 2016, 09:26:48 PM »

I was the giver and sue was the reciever
All I can say is THANK YOU Sue. It was wonderful, your a very sweet and beautiful lady.
We started with a foot massage and then we had a great dance, we enjoyed each others company over some good wine and got to know each other more. Gave her some more massage to help her relax a little more. Then we danced some more and LORD what a great time. I hope she enjoyed our date as much as I did. What a WONDERFUL lady. Thank you Sue.
And thank you Tango for having this event. It's great

Seduction begins with the words you whisper in her ear and the pictures you paint in her mind
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #64 : March 09, 2016, 02:03:59 PM »

GIVER                                         RECEIVER

4.   Vaughan                       - Jingerbird  -    Date Declined 2..

14. Striperella                      - Vaughan -       Date carried out

Jingerbird Date Report 2 update :-

Vaughan - " Hi Jingerbird.  How are you today?"
Jingerbird - " Hi V, I'm fine. How are you?"
Vaughan - " I'm Good. Thank you for asking. (Shyly with my best charming smile & cheeky glint in my eye)  Fine enough to do my date now?"
Jingerbird - "NO"
Vaughan - "You sure you don't want to think about it?"  Places a box of Thornton chocoltes at her feet. (Crosses my fingers - Silently prays - please dont reject me, please dont reject me please dont ..... ohhhh"
Jingerbird - "No"
Vaughan. -  (Sighs rejected)  "OK"   Shoulders drooping.

Striperella Date Report.

Striperella  and I stand in middle of my High Rise Appartment.  She is a stunning transsexual, hot, sexy and German. She seemed to speak little English, but when she did…  Man that accent mmm.

"I do a pole dance and lap dance," She said in that accented voice, sexily making my heart race in excitement.

She moves in front of me, she starts a slow strip tease until she is in her sexy underwear. She clicks her fingers. Magically a pole appears.  She grasps the hem of her shirt and raising it as she dances a slow samba. She exposes the soft skin of her stomach, her pants riding low on her boyish hips. She sways them seductively and I am captivated.

She makes love to that pole like a long lost lover, gyrating against it, murmuring German words, sliding her hands on it, and spinning her slim body against . She is a truly amazing athlete.

Then she swaps to a lap dance and fondles her body to tease me. Her hands caress, move higher, stopping just under her breasts, pausing to run her hands over them, her palms caressing her aching nipples.

She raises her arms above her head, shimmies and turns her back to me. My eyes are glued to her fit toned body. She turns back to face me, cupping her breasts, her pert rosy nipples erect and plainly visible through the lacy bra, she moves in close, so close I can almost get my mouth on them...

But not quite, and then she backs up again, rubbing her thumbs over her nipples, which I know excites her and sends sparks straight to her throbbing girly cock, for she is erect and enjoying the focus of my eyes.
I see her momentarily stutter in her dance, close her eyes, a soft moan escapes her sexy mouth before she remembers what dance moves she is doing. She slides her hands down her sides and over her hips.

I watch her amazed and impressed with her performance. She approaches me again, straddling my legs, and rolling her hips. I smell her arousal and see the sheen of moisture bubble in the tip of her small cock. She writhes and dances on my lap as I watch her and her lovely tits.

Standing in front of me once again, she teases me with her swaying. Her beautiful tiny cock sways in rhythm to her body. Her nipples are hard and erect, and she moves forwards and cups her breasts in my hands. She rolls her hips to imitate a sensual slow fuck. Her girl cock is engorged and erect. She turns and bends, showing me her tight toned buttocks. I groan in appreciation.

She eventually ends the sexy dance with a passionate kiss, leaving me quite breathless.

Few words were spoken by her on our date, but then again, with such a hot sexy routine, no words were needed. She was amazing.

Thank you Striperella  for a great date.

Thank you tangoracer and jingerbird and all the mods for arranging this event. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
« : March 10, 2016, 08:25:21 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Vaughan

« #65 : March 10, 2016, 05:28:50 AM »

Jingerbird Date Report 3 update :-

Vaughan - " I'm Good. Thank you for asking. (Shyly with my best charming smile & bestest cheeky glint in my eye)  Fine enough to do my date now?" (All Hopeful)
Jingerbird - "NO"
Vaughan - "You sure you don't want to think about it?"  Places a new cowboy hat in her favourite pink at her feet. (Crosses my fingers - Silently prays - "please don't reject me, please don't reject me. please don't ..... ohhhh"
Jingerbird - "No"
Vaughan. -  (Sighs dejected)  "OK"   Shoulders drooping & wobbly lipped. I walk away.

4.   Vaughan                       - Jingerbird  -    Date Declined 3.
« : March 10, 2016, 08:26:02 AM Vaughan »

jayc
: 1600

« #66 : March 12, 2016, 11:47:56 PM »

DATE GIVER Sue3832      DATE RECEIVER jayc

I met up with Sue at the winter meeting place and suggested we go the loft near by. Sue was a tad nervous when she arrived but a glass of wine eased up the tension. Over wine we got to know each other a bit better discussing our careers and mutual friends. 45 minutes later Sue took a deep breath and said she was ready to dance. Sue chose the Bond theme song "for your eyes only" the song began and  Sue emerged from the bathroom wearing some sexy black stockings and sheer black lingerie,  very nice indeed :) After a smoldering performance i rose to my feet and shared a slow dance with her.  the wine gone and the hour getting late, we said our good byes.

Sue is very friendly, intelligent and can carry a conversation, in other words a great date and a gem in the achat community.  :)

Thanks Sue for a lovely date and i look forward to future chats at the meeting place.  ;)   

Sue3832
: 4

« #67 : March 14, 2016, 07:40:52 AM »

Giver:  Sue                    Receiver:  Jayc

While walking through the Winter Meeting Place, I noticed Jayc talking with a group of people.  I was hoping to find him there since we had exchanged messages with options outlining possible meeting times.  Our work and personal schedules made this date a difficult one to arrange.  I walked over and introduced myself, joining in the conversation. My first impression of Jayc was very good, noticing that his mannerisms were polite and friendly.  We continued to chat there for a while with friends, then he asked me to join him in his loft apartment.  I agreed and went nervously with him.  Jayc is a perfect gentleman and was very polite and courteous during our date.  Realizing that I was nervous, he offered me a drink to calm my nerves.   We sat and talked about various topics and his role in the forums.  Ideas were exchanged.  We also chatted about our professions and experiences in real life and in the Achat community.  45 minutes later, I was comfortable enough to offer a lap dance.   I chose "For Your Eyes Only" for the background music while wearing a sheer black party dress hoping to be modest yet sensual.   With the help of Jayc, I managed to entertain him for a respectable amount of time.  We both enjoyed the situation.  After the lap dance, we slow danced and continued our conversation.  The conversation was very interesting, full of facts about the world and a very enjoyable experience.  We ended with a kiss of friendship and mutual respect.

Jayc's relationship with Stone is strong and affectionate.  I envy them.  I am proud to have met Jayc and hope to meet Stone soon.  Thanks to everyone for organizing the dating event and a special thanks to Jayc for a very enjoyable date.
Anatasia97

« #68 : March 18, 2016, 12:39:39 AM »

Hi Tango, let me know when your not busy, if you still want to carry out our date, i know your busy with all the other dates,
if its to much i understand., just let me know what you want to do..
tangoracer
: 3444

« #69 : March 18, 2016, 02:47:43 PM »

Hi Anatasia

I would love to do my date with you   :)     Next time I see you in the Meeting Place I will come and chat to sort out a time to do the date  :)   

Vaughan

« #70 : March 19, 2016, 03:05:47 AM »

Jingerbird Date Report 4 and 5 update :-

Vaughan - " I'm Good. Thank you for asking. (Shyly with my best charming smile & bestest cheeky glint in my eye)  Fine enough to do my date now?" (All Hopeful)
Jingerbird - "No"
Vaughan - "You sure you don't want to think about it?"  Places foot massage oils and soaps at her feet. (Crosses my fingers - Silently prays - "Please don't reject me, Please don't reject me, Please don't ..... ohhhh"
Jingerbird - "No"
Vaughan, “But  but … your feet need massaging. I feel it. You need me to oil your corns, to clip your thick fungus nails and moisturise your athletes foot… please please let me get my hands on your sexy feet!”
Jingerbird - "No"
Vaughan. -  (Sighs dejected)  "OK."   Shoulders drooping & wobbly lipped, I walk away.

Jingerbird – “Oh Vau.....ghan?”
Vaughan – “Yes?”  All hopeful   (a haa,  my cheeky charm is breaking through the ice barrier. She does want my hands on her feet!)
Jingerbird – “Tango wants to know if you want to take part in a hot threesome?”
Vaughan - “Ok then”  (In a high pitched voice, not daring to refuse  lol )
An hour later -  emerging with a smile on my face,
Vaughan -  “You ready for the feet now?”   Flexing my fingers energised.
Jingerbird - "No"
Vaughan. -  (Sighs dejected)  "ohhhhhhhh.... OK."   Shoulders drooping & wobbly lipped, I walk away.

4.   Vaughan                       - Jingerbird  -    Date Declined    4    5 .

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #71 : March 23, 2016, 11:11:12 AM »

Hello, i will be here some days, so i can do my dates :)

GIVER                             RECEIVER

Zoerink                       - Jade_kali

and

GIVER                             RECEIVER

Karencitaaa                   Zoerink

So, Karencita and Jade Kali... hope to see you around!!!

Message sent to both of them...
« : March 23, 2016, 04:56:02 PM zoerink »

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
zoerink

« #72 : March 23, 2016, 05:14:55 PM »

GIVER                   RECEIVER
Zoerink                                               - Jade_kali

My date with Jade_kali as a giver

Its a cold wednesday night in the meeting place, the air is frozen and the snow falls off our heads. I have two Meeting Places dates to do, and in the street i see Mrs. Jade_kali. I check the forum and yes, i have to give her a massage, so i walk in her direction and ask for her plans for this cold night in the meeting place.

- "Hello Jade, we have to make a date, i have to give you a massage".
- "Oh, its you, whenever you want".

She answer me ok, whenever i can, so i tell her to do it in this moment. No time to loose, not when i come for some days only, and she was waiting for that so long time.

We walk over the street, looking the people from achat talking, we go in the way to my loft, it was cold outside, so i decide to put the heat of the flat, and while we drink some spanish red wine, all around us is more confortable, like the chat that we had.

I excuse myself cause i was out for a time, and she wait some weeks for our date, but after 3 glasses of wine, all is fine, with a good atmosphere, and everything flows in the room, and we undress to get comfortable and start the massage.

Kali sits in bed, I came up behind and start to give her so soft caresses around her neck and shoulders, so soft, so tender, step by step running my fingers along her cheek, neck, shoulders and arms... then, come up and do the same, but running my fingers along her dorsal spin from the neck to the hips.

after covering his body with my hands for a while, relax flows through the room, and Jade decides to lie down. Now i touch with strong and power hands her buttocks, thighs, legs and feet, her body was so tense, and now looks relaxed, the massage go in a good way.

After it, she turn around, and i start to massage her belly and surroundings, her breath come faster... the relax is in the air, the good vibrations too... and after some time, massage is over with a mutual happiness.

Thank you Jade, it was a pleasure to give you a massage tonight. See you in the meeting place!!!
« : March 23, 2016, 05:17:23 PM zoerink »

jade_kali
: 10

« #73 : March 24, 2016, 05:51:09 PM »

What a horrible date.(this should keep the other girls away).
He was not a gentleman and showed me no respect.(now I can keep him for myself)
but seriously ....thank you for a wonderful time.
 any girl would be lucky to get you.......luv and kisses!

zoerink

« #74 : March 26, 2016, 05:46:58 PM »

Oh damn, i leave tomorrow, and i didnt find my other parner... so as always ( im not lucky in it ) i will finish the meeting date without be a receiver (damn it).

Anyway, a pleasure like always to be part of all things that make this comunity so funny :)

Send you all hugs and kisses, and hope one day i can be who receive a massage :D

KISSSS KISSSSS ALL :)

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
: