*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  girl - girl options
« previous next »
: [1]
: girl - girl options  ( 8357 )
Mellissa
: 8

« : March 12, 2010, 04:12:26 AM »

when we will see some more girl girl options?

in foreplay i wanna see some kissing options! holding breasts, holding head, butt... hug, kissing neck in hug... some stuff form m/f forplay...

in other position more option for holding breasts, butt... be creative...

also more positions in 3somes... fff, ffm, fmm, i don't know for mmm :)

its seams that you make this game just for boys :P please do something more for girls :)
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : March 12, 2010, 12:15:10 PM »

There are several threads to this already....stella and nikischoolgirl are trying to get more girl girl positions. I currently have a thread for more 3some positions including m-f-f threesome that allows the the guy to lick one girl, that girl licks the other girl, and the second girl sucks the guy instead of it being a peep show.....i have seen suggestions for f-f lick from behind like in m-f, which i think you ladies deserve. Go get 'em!
NikiSchoolGirl

« #2 : March 12, 2010, 04:37:46 PM »

I'm with you. As a girl, I want more licking and fingering and less dildo. Also want to see some foreplay actions...hugging, kissing, cuddling. Also, on that note, could they change the "hug me" in foreplay to a face-to-face hug and make the current "hug me" a cuddle thing and make it so either side can start it (and allow girls to start the passionate kiss too)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : March 16, 2010, 05:03:34 AM »

I'll agree with all of these and add a request for tribadism.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Ebonyhottie
: 14

Sweet As Brown Sugar, But I Don't Rot Your Teeth!

« #4 : March 16, 2010, 05:51:16 AM »

Agreed, need more options and some sensual caressing too!
                                                              Kisses, :-* :-* :-*
                                                                  Ebony

Sweet As Brown Sugar, But I Don't Rot Your Teeth!
Janine Dee

« #5 : March 17, 2010, 04:25:58 PM »

I'm not sure if this is more a question or a request, but it is to the developers really...

How possible would it be to take the M-F positions and change them to F-F with a strap on? Or not in the case of licking from behind, and riding the face.

In some cases like "From Behind" that almost seems the case, and I know I would love to be either "Flexy Girl" or flexing "Flexy Girl" in strap on play.

While I would still prefer the kissing, caressing and some more toyless options the reality is M-F is the majority. So I wanted to ask if their stuff can be converted?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

stella
: 24

« #6 : March 18, 2010, 08:20:59 AM »

i said these things for  more then 1 mouth by none hear me i agree all. :'( i have asked others pose for girl with girlg and 3 some girls and SM too) but here done ever pose for male, the ours pose are 1 year old and we can't squit almost never is not correct please help us to protest together.
Janine Dee

« #7 : March 18, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »

Stella honey, thinking of it like a protest doesn't give the developers the credit they deserve.

Admittedly I've haven't even been here a week, but from what I've been reading on the board they are actually very responsive to community feed back.

The thing is that the majority is M-F and they are making feedback too, and even though I really, REALLY want them to listen to our feedback more I don't blame them.

So I for one am more inclined to keep making suggestions, and keep our voices heard rather then yelling at them.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #8 : March 18, 2010, 06:40:57 PM »

Admittedly I've haven't even been here a week, but from what I've been reading on the board they are actually very responsive to community feed back.

yes they are.  very much so.

So I for one am more inclined to keep making suggestions, and keep our voices heard rather then yelling at them.
yelling may be counter-productive  ;)

there is only so much that they can do in a week so you girls, and everyone else with suggestions, are just going to have to be patient.  yes you are right most feedback is for M-F and there are 2 guys running this place, so...
« : March 18, 2010, 06:43:00 PM bobbler »
Janine Dee

« #9 : March 18, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »

Ouch, I didn't know there was only two, but I figured there was a limited number. So yes I for one will just keep making suggestions.

#1. Is the converting all possible M-F to F-F. I figure this would be the easiest as it's not really NEW animation.

#2. More intimate actions like the scratching of the back and kissing of the thighs in 69. Or the holding of the hands in cowgirl.

More specifically.
-Lip kissing... already there in 69 and cowgirl when the girl is bent over for From Behind and  Doggy if she would be able to look back over her shoulder and kiss.

-Body kissing/touching... In From Behind and Doggy the girl wearing the strap on could be kissing and rubbing the neck and shoulders of the other girl.

-Rub clit... if the girl has the option I would like to be able to reach in and rub it for her, again From Behind and Doggy.

#3. For all new actions.
-Giving oral. While 69 can be nice I like to often just give or just receive. While the blow job animations really wouldn't work it's in the same spirit.

-Tribadisim. I'll fully admit I don't know how hard or easy this would be to prgram, but it's on my wish list.

Join me ladies... let's give them specifics for what we want.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #10 : April 28, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

@ janine and all the rest of you lesbians:

did i tell you or did i not that the guys listen and to be patient and they will give you what you are asking for?  It's been a little over a month since this thread was started and i think you've gotten at least 4 FF positions since then.
are you happy now?

;)
Janine Dee

« #11 : April 28, 2010, 05:31:57 PM »

Technically bobbler I won't be "happy" until we have the same number of moves as M-F.

That said I am much happier then I was before the moves came out, and have heaped the resulting praise on the development team.

The question would have to be asked however, if we hadn't been asking for new F-F positions would they have ever come to pass?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #12 : April 28, 2010, 06:36:56 PM »

The question would have to be asked however, if we hadn't been asking for new F-F positions would they have ever come to pass?

I would think so...but maybe not as quickly.

However, Totem should make the majority of their users happy first, don't you think, which is why there are more MF positions available than FF.  It should reflect real life, no?
Janine Dee

« #13 : May 01, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »

Ahhh but bobbler... I thought so as well, but if you look at the numbers between bisex and homo women there IS a significant number who can and do enjoy the F-F and F-F-F positions.

I like to think this is the development team realizing that they may have been neglecting a larger then they realized part of their customer base, and seeking to remedy that.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]  
« previous next »
: