*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 430899 )
Bear
: 3856

« #675 : December 17, 2011, 09:58:28 AM »

Well I see this as an opportunity for personalization of a room, that concept has been established on other sites for quite awhile.  We have talked  before at length about the chance to make things a bit more unique to each user.

So this idea is quite appealing to me. The timing of the release is off.

Tom, seriously, you need to set your release schedule with a an eye of one to two weeks earlier on some things. From a consumer view its hard to justify spending scrip on a matter you only can use for a week.

Adera
: 3047

« #676 : December 17, 2011, 11:25:07 AM »

I don't think we can blame the devs in any way with this release, it was requested last christmas so I think it's actually nice of them to give us this. :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #677 : December 17, 2011, 01:30:57 PM »

oh, so it cames out only an year later! eh he he!   :D

anyway, like the idea of some christmas decoration, but i wanna ask this: is it so damn no economic to give us some free decoration valieble only for the christmas time or for other particular event like easter or San Valentino!? i don't think so.....

Bear

« #678 : December 17, 2011, 02:50:59 PM »

Well requests for programming doesn't  always immediate gratification.  They responded to a request, many of the items released lately have been objects suggested in the form.  The condoms were requested for in February, Cowboy hats, the men's costumes, the angel and devil outfit,.the wall sex pose, dancing, pole dancing, gentle foreplay... it may not have been perfect at to the releases and to orientation but they have happened.

That fact is lost on new folks who  think releases are just being dumped out here at random.

I think they read and listen, but it takes more than a single voice, and some specific suggestions to nudge them in the right direction. It's not immediate gratification.  They have spent time developing ideas, some further along and set in a release schedule,

Right now I hope they extend this idea and give us some furnishing options besides in the future. There are certainly more important issues to deal with but I do want to encourage the idea and prospect that this new option offers, whether its for holiday releases or room personalization.

There is a MMORPG I play that has  rooms in which there is a limited ability to change the floor, ceiling and walls. Costs currency to activate, but it's a nice feature under the structure of the game to make your space unique. Something here that might be considered is a general type room,..with the option to personalize.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #679 : December 18, 2011, 09:05:58 AM »

Well requests for programming doesn't  always immediate gratification.  They responded to a request, many of the items released lately have been objects suggested in the form.  The condoms were requested for in February, Cowboy hats, the men's costumes, the angel and devil outfit,.the wall sex pose, dancing, pole dancing, gentle foreplay... it may not have been perfect at to the releases and to orientation but they have happened.

Gentle foreplay you say ? Sorry to say that , but i dont see it in my pose list , and i think none LGBT can see it in their list of pose too.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #680 : December 18, 2011, 12:19:57 PM »

I made that point in my statement that it may not have been given to all orientations.  ::)

There is a topic in Woman to Woman thread about pose conversions. YOU need to get active there and start asking for specific conversions and give/find support to that topic there.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #681 : December 19, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »

i dont think this will be more effective , and conversations seems more active here than in theese sections

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #682 : December 21, 2011, 07:36:18 AM »

Well, if we go to FF, and start talking there then that would get more active. That's why I've been doing my review posts.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69

« #683 : December 22, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »

Back to room......i know office was mentioned more and more time but i mention it again  :) and plus, i add two other idea: a car repair shop and a stor depot or, why not, a cabinet. this last one need some specific work, cause it's a real small place, so maybe it isn't so good

hentaiboy69

« #684 : December 30, 2011, 10:16:53 AM »

There is a MMORPG I play that has  rooms in which there is a limited ability to change the floor, ceiling and walls. Costs currency to activate, but it's a nice feature under the structure of the game to make your space unique. Something here that might be considered is a general type room,..with the option to personalize.
yes, there are just a few of MMo that allow it (honestly, i know only one!) and it can be nice to have something similar here. personally, i think i'm gonna add the champagne in my room and not only for the last day of the year

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #685 : December 31, 2011, 10:32:51 AM »

lol , the only decoration i put in my room , its me :)

hentaiboy69

« #686 : December 31, 2011, 12:05:28 PM »

lol , the only decoration i put in my room , its me :)
well, afterall a pretty girl is allways nice to see......even if she is not into men.......sigh!    ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #687 : January 01, 2012, 11:08:31 AM »

hihi , thanks hentai .

Oh dev team for the next year why no made the girl decorated with an outfit made with the light we put on the xmass tree

hentaiboy69

« #688 : January 01, 2012, 03:53:22 PM »

well, it's a nice idea Rukya........but i can suggest a simple ribbon all over her body like this!?

bluedenim
: 3007

« #689 : January 01, 2012, 05:05:35 PM »

Hey,
put a few freckles on her and it could be me!!!!
'cept I bet her ass isn't as big as mine! :(

Red ribbon for a redhead! Yes Please!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 66  
« previous next »
: