*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 430769 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #450 : April 15, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »

Poor baby chipped nail  !   hahahaha  leave my little tittos out of this !  Hold your breath , I hear chocolate`s good for your hair ,I go to put Adera in a head lock  , trying to flip her , she goes down , with me flipping over top of her >face first , splish ahhh man !   

Adera and I  LOOK  like the out side of chocolate cookie , white referee standing beween us > looks like the white filling ! 

hahaha ! OREO     ;D :D ;)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #451 : April 16, 2011, 12:14:34 AM »

Does any of you girls need a trainer/caretaker? I can help wash off the chocolate after the show... ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #452 : April 16, 2011, 04:49:47 AM »

@alstott: If I'm to stun her I can let my cute dicky become hard, might surprise her a little... even if its a terribly weak point at the same time. Though I'm quite sure you'd like to see me sneak up at her from behind and fondle her breasts. ::) :P

Psst Sunny, lets attack him from each side :P. We might have to distract him if we want to take him down though... I'll hold this hot hard thing. ;D :P

@Tight: Be careful or we'll drag you into the chocolate. ;) :P

Hmm Sunny... two guys in the chocolate with us. :P
TightFit74

« #453 : April 16, 2011, 05:48:07 AM »

@ Adera That would be a reward, instead of punishment :))

islandsun

« #454 : April 16, 2011, 08:16:11 AM »

I grab a handful of chocolate pudding , pull on the back of Adera`s bikini bottoms , chocolate buns anyone ! hahaha ! slapping Ader`s ass , chocolate  squishes out from her bottoms . Adera tries to get me back !  Ref steps between us , arms out , pushing us apart , accidently putting his hands on our breasts  ,>I wink at Adera < we each grap  an arm pulling him forward , down he goes , face first ! 

Adera  sit on him , I`m getting the spray  cans  of dream whip ! 

Dream whip sitting next to Tight buy the side of the pool where he`s laughing , I hurry  slipping into the side of the pool sraying pudding all over Tight . hehehehe !

I get up dripping wet w chocolate pudding everywhere >I Tight laughing , cleaning pudding off his face .

I grap the dream whip cans .> surprise ! spraying dream whip all over his face and down the front of him > me  hehehehe !

Tight leans forward trying to grab me ! I`m to slippery < I bearley escape his grasp . Tight fall flat on his face  with a big slpash  > chocolate every where

I`m laughing my ass off watching Adera struggle w alstott > i spray dream whip in the ref` s face ! 

Handing a spray can to Adera .

oh oh Tights getting up !

hahaha ! I SO WANT TO DO THIS IN REAL  !
« : April 16, 2011, 08:58:02 AM islandsun »
TightFit74

« #455 : April 16, 2011, 09:12:35 AM »

As I raise myself on my knees, I shake my head wild, spraying chocolate pudding in a 360 degree radius, hitting Adera, the ref and Sunny at waist height. I start crawling towards Sunny as she's trying to slip away. As i touch Adera's leg on way the over, I grab her calf and give it a yank, sending Adera backwards into the pudding.
Sunny almost reaches the side of the pool as I catch her ankle. Slowly I drag her towards me, chocolate pudding running into her bikini top and bottom...

alstott
: 635

« #456 : April 16, 2011, 12:32:15 PM »

I think to myself damn how could i handle this mess have i to be the ref anymore or should i jump right into the action i see those two beauties lay down backwards cause Tight done his moves i say stop in position girls i help them stand up as i grab those two slippery sexy body's my hands slide down to their tight bouncing breasts i can feel the huge bulge in my pants but i`m still the ref i have to behave myself for now but i don`t  know how long i can resist in the light of those two full of relish lookin' body`s don`t try to take me down anymore girls otherwise you will unleash the beast....

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera

« #457 : April 17, 2011, 11:52:48 AM »

Aww I'm all covered in pudding now.

I notice alstotts bulging shorts, giggling a little I then motion at Sunny with my eyes down at them so she'll notice it too. Then looking alstott in the eyes and licking my lips I walk in close to him, my breasts touching his arm. Breathing softly in his ear I pull at his shorts and shoot some whipped cream down into them... then I run away laughing and hides behind Sunny.
islandsun

« #458 : April 17, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »

whoa ! Adera > you chicken little < hehehehe !  WOW Thats is one hell of a bulge ! :o  keep backing up ! dream whip attack ! Ready 1- 2- 3

alstott `s  going to look like 1 big banana split when we get done with him !

@Adera   eyes wide open  !   Tight and alstott  standing side by side with funny grins on their faces > eeek  ! only one thing to do ! hehehe ! stop clinging to me !  slppery your goint to make me fall ,

I`ll fake them out with my karate stance >knee bent ,leg in the air , palms flat  , arms  up cross  , HI YA !

OK     Adera has their bent over laughing at me  > lets make like bunnies and hop over the side , and hit the showers !

If that does`nt work plan B >  means were screwed !     hehehehe !
« : April 18, 2011, 01:40:33 PM islandsun »
Adera

« #459 : April 18, 2011, 02:10:37 PM »

Hmm screwed... like in the shower, beside each other and up against the wall? damn... now I got all horny again.

Following Sunny we jump over the side and run away giggling... just barely escaping their arms but my string bikini top got yanked out of place. I don't look back but I can hear fast running steps behind us... my hear racing with excitement.
TightFit74

« #460 : April 18, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »

For a second Alstott and I stare at eachother, then at the hallway to the showers, then back at eachother again. A big smile forms around my mouth as we both start running towards the showers at the same time.
As we slip and slide over the stone floor, following the drops and blobs of chocolate pudding scattered all over the hallway, we hear water running and the giggling of the girls. Steam comes washing through the open door of the locker room, splashing of water and an occasional moan as we come dashing around the corner..

islandsun

« #461 : April 18, 2011, 05:29:59 PM »

I`m  pertending under the hot steamy water > moaning  herbal essense shampoo commericail  YES  YES  ! W  my hair  and Adera is giggling at me !

I shimmying out of my bathing suit bottoms ....... with my foot fling them towards the door , laughing at the chocolate all over me !

Adera the easter bunny has nothing over us > We look like a couple of chocolate Dollies !
Adera

« #462 : April 18, 2011, 06:54:15 PM »

I take of my bikini and stand under the shower with closed eyes letting the chocolate wash of me "awww my hair is going to be all brown if I don't get this out". I hear Sunnys moaning I open my eyes and giggle at her when I see what she's doing and throws some chocolate pudding at her (like this Sunny? http://youtu.be/UsfNXj9s-iY ;D ).

Then I smear some chocolate over my dick "Look Sunny... a chocolate stick" and I almost fall over in giggles.
islandsun

« #463 : April 19, 2011, 08:07:41 AM »

hahahaha !     Look at me chocolate covered pussy  ! Just in time for easter !  Here bunny ! bunny !

@ Adera you have to admit it does feel good on the skin < as I scrape a hand full of choclate off my upper leg , slat opps got you in the face !

bent over laughing ! ;D :D
alstott
: 635

« #464 : April 19, 2011, 08:38:51 AM »

Damn i almost broke my tailbone when i slipped at that chocolate trail the girls has left...as we arrived at the showers and i see those two giggling little sins who remembers and me at my time back in school when we was lil horny teenies always tryin' to catch a peek of the girls curvy tracks ::) and now i see this girls covered with chocolate and cream and think about how sweet this taste when i lick that from their thighs and bellybuttons...damn... it`s too late i can`t  hide my huge erection ;D  i look at Tight and ask him schould we go inside....or stay for a while and wait what happens next :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 66  
« previous next »
: