*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 430696 )
Bear
: 3856

« #570 : October 25, 2011, 09:22:10 AM »

Very nice fine... the ledges would certainly work for the odd poses that Keiko mentioned.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #571 : October 26, 2011, 02:06:10 AM »

Actually a nice release with a bathroom style room would be the terrycloth robes.

well, Janine.....first we need the room!  ;D
but, yes, it will be nice.....another good idea (for less price too!) can be a simple towel around the body. for female and shemale, it will be nice to have one to cover hair too!

hentaiboy69

« #572 : October 29, 2011, 03:24:32 AM »

Talking about some other rooms...

I'm a great fan of fantasy and sci-fi (movie, anime and whatelse!), so it will be great if we can have some themed room, like a castle room throne, a cellar in the basement, a faery wood, the command bridge of a space ship or somethingh similar. i had see some request about this too, so looks like i'm not the only one who can enjoy this.
naturally, some themed clothes are necessay: a mage or warrior outfit, some option for body (i really like elf ears!), a space suit or somethingh like this:

a mecha musume! i really love them and yes, i know it's something too particular....i'm realistic about it....but maybe, somethingh simple can be done! eh eh!
« : March 02, 2012, 05:37:50 AM hentaiboy69 »

islandsun
: 1597

« #573 : October 31, 2011, 05:45:54 AM »

::) love the boots!

Me id like control of lighting > fire place > candles  YES !  With the shadows on the wall >Erotic ! Nice tunes and vanilla smell would be me, perfume i`m wearing .  ;)
hentaiboy69

« #574 : November 03, 2011, 12:00:20 PM »

Nothing defines steamy sex like a sauna session  ;D
i agree, but hot springs can work really good too!

Bear

« #575 : November 03, 2011, 01:00:14 PM »

*nods*  yes very well indeed... those make for fabulous romantic evenings.

hentaiboy69

« #576 : November 08, 2011, 03:01:58 AM »

Me id like control of lighting > fire place > candles  YES !  With the shadows on the wall >Erotic ! Nice tunes and vanilla smell would be me, perfume i`m wearing .  ;)

it will be nice....this all can be some option to personalize our room, something really miss here!

*nods*  yes very well indeed... those make for fabulous romantic evenings.

or just a place to meet a stranger on vacation and start a really hot sex adventure......never know who can u meet there! maybe a lover for all your life!

strat
: 55

« #577 : November 08, 2011, 11:48:02 AM »

Outdoor places is a great idea: pool, beach, park

Shower room, I saw that here and also supported in other posts

Pleas A-Dev team, give us a bit more options to have fun in different places !
TightFit74
: 2415

« #578 : November 08, 2011, 12:15:06 PM »

The only thing I can see as challenging, is the fixed position of the bed in the room. It is first of all dominating, second of all probably the base position for most of the poses.

If they can replace the bed by, let's say in a beach room, with deck chairs or a raised platform, the issue could easily be solved. Replace the wall with a palm in the against the wall pose, the table with a big inflated ball and you have your beach 'room'.

Not everything needs to be indoor. I think a lot of people would find it exciting if the environment was outdoors. Ofcourse, for anything you can use your imagination. And as bear once noticed, if you look for something particular, let your mind do the work and click away the room...

I did want to mention one more room. Mentioned often, but in need of more attention as the crowd in AChat would be susseptible (?) for it: a bdsm dungeon, with some matching, adapted poses...

Work to do A-team... Suzy, any insight in a possible release date for the rooms you said that are worked on?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #579 : November 08, 2011, 12:22:02 PM »

If they can replace the bed by, let's say in a beach room, with deck chairs or a raised platform, the issue could easily be solved. Replace the wall with a palm in the against the wall pose, the table with a big inflated ball and you have your beach 'room'.

an easy solution can be to creat a little wood pier like this:

the palm and the other thingh ca be added around it! and the beach is ready!
« : March 02, 2012, 05:38:05 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #580 : November 08, 2011, 12:46:20 PM »

Would be even better if they could incorporate the excisting beach-themed backgrounds they offer for the profile pages...
Nice pic Hentaiboy!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #581 : November 08, 2011, 02:54:12 PM »

Thanks, Tight! well, about your request, u are talking about the one whit the  hut on the water, right!? if so, just remove the platform on the pic i post and add the hut....here we go!
« : November 09, 2011, 02:26:28 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear

« #582 : November 08, 2011, 02:58:12 PM »

well I'd be happy with this beach hut...

or this...

a tropical interior... that suggests a romantic beach trip...

unrealistic to expect this offered, but sex in a hammock is a lot of fun.
« : November 08, 2011, 03:05:17 PM Bear »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #583 : November 08, 2011, 03:43:26 PM »

i agree with you for sex in a hammock , i love it  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #584 : November 09, 2011, 02:29:33 AM »

I think this can satisfy all 3 of you!

just need to add some decoration, stuff and it's ready!
The nice thingh whit this, is the opportunity of some pose in the water......

somethingh i wanna add some days ago, but i forget.....

In the tread about 3some pole dance, i propose an open space for strip tease whit catwalk. here is my idea:
"The only thingh i hope, is the aChat team don't give us two stand alone dancer (i'll gonna kick some balls if this happend, i promise!) but they build a good interaction between them, whit kiss, caress, ecc....thinking about this, it's a good start for an open space too....awww....think about this: a room for a max of, dunno, 20 user like watcher, 4 catwalk whit 4 couple of girls (or shemale or mixed) dancing on them........i think peoples need a good massage on theyr neck at the end.........mmmmhhhh

Thinking about the room whit catwalk, a new idea bouncing (not jumping! te-he!) in my mind: a Pole Dance contest! The watcher can judge the dancer and decalring the best Pole Dancer contest! this can be a funny event and give us some new issue......think of this: next dance pole contest is next week, 4 couple (or more....) have to show theyr skill dancing for, dunno, 3 minute! before the contest day, me and my partner must train hard, finding the best sequence and a good feeling......then finally the contest! i think it can be a nice idea"

recently, i had found this:

add a bar, table whit chair (a couch too will be nice!) and we have a community area! as u can see, here we have 3 pole, so we can have 3 dancer at time on the stage and there is some nice space for some interaction between them.
« : March 02, 2012, 05:37:11 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 66  
« previous next »
: