*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 433352 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #855 : March 01, 2012, 02:11:52 AM »

really? how naughty of us!

will we get banned?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl
: 433

« #856 : March 02, 2012, 02:08:57 AM »

So I stay on topic, I suggest a jail cell room. That way they have a place to put all of us naughty posters who cant follow rules.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #857 : March 02, 2012, 02:17:24 AM »

oh, NG......an interrogation room isn't enough!? ih ih!

btw......it will be a normal one, or maybe structured like one of a dungeon, a really old suggestion!

NewGurl
: 433

« #858 : March 02, 2012, 02:20:21 AM »

sorry, I didnt know that had been suggested before or i wouldnt have suggested it.
Lover
: 10350

« #859 : March 02, 2012, 02:29:09 AM »

I wish it would not be like the dungeon, but like a cell of the early days. Small window, 2 walls and two sides or failing. Tight enough not to go through, but wide enough to put something through it ;)

hentaiboy69

« #860 : March 02, 2012, 02:45:03 AM »

sorry, I didnt know that had been suggested before or i wouldnt have suggested it.

NG......no one had talk before about jail, i was talking about dungeon.

Lover, and what about one like a cage!? they are usually used when the criminal are taken to police HQ and are waiting for the interrogation!

Lover

« #861 : March 02, 2012, 02:52:42 AM »

A cage is ok, as long ther is this barrier; you can use your hands and some other parts  ;) to touch, to hold... but between the bodies has to be this cold steel :D

hentaiboy69

« #862 : March 02, 2012, 02:55:31 AM »

you had make me think about the "glory hole" someone had posted recently.......not the same here, but an interessing interaction whit the room!

YES, I WAN THIS CAAAAGE!

Lover

« #863 : March 02, 2012, 03:05:02 AM »

Yes, it was me to propose for the glory hole. The cell is similar, but there is a big difference. Usually you do not know anything bout the other person on the glory hole, you cannot see her/him. Sure, in AChat you probably would know... ;)

A cell could be used for rp, for sm and also for all sexes. They also can offer handcuffs and prisoner clothes.

hentaiboy69

« #864 : March 02, 2012, 03:06:50 AM »

The problem are the poses,.....need some specific one for this type of cage.

Hey, at least they are thinking out of the box. If they can organise it, we may get options for personalising our rooms, with sculptures, plants, art, vases etc...

I think these decorations offer a great opportunity to expand personalising your own room. Agreed, the plead for body options, hair etc has been made more often and longer, still the possibilities are expanding with these options..

I'll wait with buying them for a while, until the time is ripe and I need them... Sorry your birthday passed already Henai, but I think that if it was tomorrow, you'd be pleased... ;)

if i have to personalize my room, i want a luminous desk where i can work at my pic! ih ih!

and yes, Tight i will be....for next year!  ;D
« : March 02, 2012, 03:58:40 AM hentaiboy69 »

bobbler

« #865 : March 08, 2012, 11:32:19 PM »

don't know how recently this might have been suggested...but how about an outdoor scene instead of an indoor room...like walking along a beach? plenty of clothing options (naked also being a possibility :) ) for this and plenty of pose possibilities too. i tried to do a beach rp with a girl but it didn't really work since we were inside a room. our solution was to hide the room that worked a bit better
bluedenim
: 3007

« #866 : March 09, 2012, 02:22:06 AM »

Hiking in the mountains does it for me...........
all sorts of big rocks to bend over......
Switches to be cut....................
trees to be tied to....................... ( or fucked against) (or both come to think of it  ;)  )

nice cold streams to sit in when your ass is hot (work that one out for yourselves!)

Works for me!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
TightFit74
: 2415

« #867 : March 09, 2012, 06:08:33 AM »

Bobbler, About 7 weeks ago... ;)

Still would really like a scene like that.. They are getting close with the mountain cabin where there is an extended outside to look at.
I don't think it isa problem to remove those borders that form the room, and just have the 'floor' as an open canvas.

I am looking forward to the release of the next room. Susy, is there any hint of something being developed at the moment?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #868 : March 09, 2012, 06:51:59 AM »

as room it could be nice to have a kind of space shuttle with view on the earth :) . With the speed bar , we could simulate the in space state :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bobbler

« #869 : March 09, 2012, 08:40:31 AM »

@ blu:
fucked against a tree?...really? wouldn't that be quite painful with the bark digging into your back ;)

@ tight:
yeah i like the cabin room. i just wish they could have done a better job of making the fire in the fireplace. oh...and when you fuck the girl "against the wall" that's hot because you do it against the cold window glass (just gotta be careful the glass doesn't shatter ;) )

@ rukya:
sex in space? you're a riot ;D kinda hard to do it if you're weightless though you'd be banging into walls & the ceiling and such
: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 66  
« previous next »
: