*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 432022 )
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #15 : June 11, 2010, 12:24:42 PM »

Having different "TEXT ONLY" chat rooms shouldn't be that difficult to apply at all.  And you can use a simple wallpaper background to indicate the changes in rooms.  now doing 3D rooms would require programing, sure.

But doing text based and background based changes shouldn't be hard at all.  Just adjusting the chat server for different channels on each room and a different background?  I'm quite surprised they haven't done that already.  IRC has had the idea for chat channels, AKA rooms, a LONG time ago.  I also like the IRC idea of private moderators for user created channels.  Add that stuff to make this game more accessible socially, and Achat could really take off.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #16 : June 11, 2010, 06:00:23 PM »

As lame as this is about to sound... if they haven't I almost have to think they have a reason. I mean they came up with AChat, so they obviously have a good deal of intelligence on hand... so giving the development team the credit they've earned I have to wonder if there is something we are not aware of.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #17 : June 11, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »

As lame as this is about to sound... if they haven't I almost have to think they have a reason. I mean they came up with AChat, so they obviously have a good deal of intelligence on hand... so giving the development team the credit they've earned I have to wonder if there is something we are not aware of.

It might just be a software limitation.  But that's why they have programmers right??  I think having chat rooms or some variation of that idea is one of the top non-graphics related requests.  So why hasn't the Ateam done anything to improve that part of the interface yet?  This is a SOCIAL game by nature.  The Chat features should be top notch, it is called AChat after all!
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : June 13, 2010, 06:32:00 AM »

it is called AChat after all!

Maybe it's called AChat? Prpbably they stress the Adult game, not the chat. Isn't this one big reason we all came here?

bobbler

« #19 : June 13, 2010, 11:23:53 AM »

Honestly I think too many rooms is going to make this place too complicated.  It has been suggested, by me and many others, just to incorporate a chat room in addition to the sex room.  That being said, the chat room could come with different interiors like the sex room does.

I'm not a member of other game or IMVU or Second Life but I'm aware of them.  I like AChat because of its simplicity.  Let's keep it simple here.
Janine Dee

« #20 : June 13, 2010, 11:58:41 AM »

I agree with the keeping it simple, but as AChat grows the need for some sort of sorting will become greater and greater. Right now, yes, the numbers are enough to make the clutter annoying at times, but if AChat keeps growing like it is...

I think a good idea with the rooms though would be to NOT allow user made rooms. (Or possibly make it a premium perk.) I've seen that in so many chat program devolve to 50+ chat rooms each holding three or less people.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

westgirl
: 6

« #21 : September 04, 2010, 07:09:54 PM »

Been talkin to quite a few people in here and I ask them about some new rooms, the favorite one was a bondage room and thought that would be nice

So please make this happen for us, we are really hanging out for this ;)

Also  why does the hetero room have 3 times as many positions than the Bi-shemale-Homo rooms put together, a lot of the positions in the hetero room can also be done with Bi-shemale-Homo. so why cant they?????

Again please make this happen, we need it :(

3some room needs to be more interactive where all 3 of them can join in at the same time, really would be nice to get it on with 2 girls/guys at the same time dont you think, after all erotic is what this place is all about
sinnnn
: 1379

« #22 : September 04, 2010, 11:37:13 PM »

Oh sweety we have asked for this several times.  It was such a long time ago, believe it was around AD when we asked, good times those were.  But I won't stop asking or wishing for these things to happen, we just might get it in another 1000yrs or so.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

All good ideas. ;D
Janine Dee

« #23 : September 05, 2010, 12:40:46 AM »

So now when we say bondage room are we thinking the traditional medieval European dungeon?  The kind where Sinnnn would have chains on the wall to retrain me with or say a spanking bench on the floor to which to bend me over... or anyone else could use... I'm just saying we would be happy to do any play testing that may be needed.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #24 : September 05, 2010, 07:01:47 AM »

You babe are a naughty tease.  ***Big Hug***   

How bout a horse so some1(heheh) can lean over and get her spanking.  I'm a leg, thigh, ass person.  Having you stand an bend will make your legs tighten up just nicely.  The muscles straining, your ass(dammit gtgt) :P
Ramrod29
: 43

« #25 : September 05, 2010, 07:52:55 AM »

I'd like to have the abillity to not only strap down my 'Victim' but to also set up a Fucking machine, rig.   ;D
Janine Dee

« #26 : September 05, 2010, 08:21:14 AM »

And you wouldn't have me any other way Darling, because you've already had me so many wonderful ways. Yes, a nice spanking bench , right at the top of hip height for me so I'm not forced to tip toe, but my legs have to be ummm... ramrod ( :P) straight to keep my feet flat on the floor while I'm bent over it.

The dim lights playing on my fair skin, the more delicate pink flesh between those spread thighs showing signs of arousal as the rest of me trembles, waiting for your touch.

I know they don't have it for AChat yet Ramrod, but I believe that other VR sex programs have had the fucking machines so I would imagine the coding is not TOO difficult, but it would mean programming a new "player" even if that player would be a NPC prop. (Coding wise it would probably have to play like a threesome position with a literal Robo character.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #27 : September 05, 2010, 08:33:39 AM »

Have I not already told you your a tease.  Your trying to bring out my darkside babe.  Stop it.  LOL.   ::) ::) ::) ::)

Trust me all that we are asking for might cause glitches and then we will be bitchin bout that.  Been to sites that have all we have asked for and they have alot of glitching problems.  I ppl have been booted out of the site so many times its become natural.  Sometimes the outfits bleach out and you have a white body with black legs. 
The Ideas are great, just might take alot of work to make it work and then you have to think, "will this still be achat and with all the new stuff they give us will the prices rise?"
Janine Dee

« #28 : September 05, 2010, 08:50:19 AM »

The prices are already rising, :P but I do get your point, and light side or dark I know I can trust you Babe.  :-*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #29 : September 05, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »

Price is still modest,..is there value here if you aren't having the glitches?
thought about it in the muddled haze of my hangover of this morning,..would it be possible or viable to have a separate form of invite...like the 3some; specifically for BDSM, a set of poses and setting? Would peeps be interested in spending script if those options available?
(Note I still think some emphasis on expanding the current 3 some poses should be held in priority...consider this a worthy topic of expansion though,..and yes it will be about cost,...this is not a "free" site...should not expect something for nothing)

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 66  
« previous next »
: