*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 367291 )
Lover
: 10350

« #435 : May 17, 2012, 01:02:19 PM »

Jeanona, hope you send your dress to Tom soon, as you now know the reason you have been unhappy...
And be sure, everyone is making a silly mistake sometimes. It's just important to learn and to laugh about, no matter what other might say.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #436 : May 18, 2012, 08:04:41 AM »

And today.......some clothes directly from deep space for us! thanks for your hard work Tight on those beatyful trekkie outfit!

taztexan
: 154

« #437 : May 18, 2012, 09:44:27 AM »

And today.......some clothes directly from deep space for us! thanks for your hard work Tight on those beatyful trekkie outfit!

Yes!! Just saw the release of TightFit's "Space" designs. Bought all three offerings for the men. Can you say Captain Picard Look???? I can now. =)~

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Lover

« #438 : May 18, 2012, 12:28:10 PM »

I just saw it and of course I had to buy two of them... still thinking about the third one.

Congrats Tight!!!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #439 : May 18, 2012, 02:36:48 PM »

Congratulations Tight on the launch of your designer label .... Tights Fits Deep space ... fabulous darling , just fabulous :)

Thank you for all your hard work and also to  Achat Gods for making it all possible. :)

Enjoy your night and your success... :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jeanona31
: 503

« #440 : May 19, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »

Congratulations Captain Tight,
I am so glad cause of you !!!  :) :) :)
These space uniforms are great  - looking forward to see more and more your nice work (as always) !!
Wish you all the best dear friend and of course - Cheers !

TightFit74
: 2415

« #441 : May 19, 2012, 12:19:07 PM »

*wriggling my fingers behind my back, feeling a little shy*

I am proud that AChat chose to go down this road and that my designs are in the shop. Thank you all very much, for supporting this idea and for you compliments and congratulations. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
jeanona31

« #442 : May 19, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »

Jeanona, hope you send your dress to Tom soon, as you now know the reason you have been unhappy...
And be sure, everyone is making a silly mistake sometimes. It's just important to learn and to laugh about, no matter what other might say.

Dear Lover ,
thank you so very much on your support :)
Don't worry I sent my designs before and think we'll see them soon in the shop  :-*

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #443 : May 20, 2012, 09:14:24 AM »

I saw when I updated, and had to send my congrats to Tight on the launch of his label.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #444 : May 21, 2012, 07:17:51 AM »

Hi,

first of all I would like to say big thanks to Jeanona, Keiko and Tight for the nice designs.

As I already mentioned we would like to continue to publish user designs in the shop, so if you can choose the next designs we will add them to the shop constantly.

I have updated the initial post with the picture of heightmap effects just to show how it should look with a decent video card. I encourage all designers to get one, because the bump map can give really nice details to the designs.

Regarding the paid share I have to say sorry, we cannot credit it daily, as it was mentioned in an earlier post. We don't have the required automation for that yet, so the payment will be done weekly (in the first 1-2 weeks), and then monthly. I hope it is not a big problem.

Please keep doing the nice work  ;D

tom
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #445 : May 21, 2012, 08:11:01 AM »

I would like to echo our THANK YOU too , to all the designers.... KEIKO , TIGHT, JEANONA and the ACHAT GODS .. TOM etc..  for making it all possible

and any others who have worked so hard to make the clothing lines possible for the shop.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.   :) :) :)

HAPPY DAYS  xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
taztexan
: 154

« #446 : May 21, 2012, 08:38:33 AM »

Hi,

first of all I would like to say big thanks to Jeanona, Keiko and Tight for the nice designs.

As I already mentioned we would like to continue to publish user designs in the shop, so if you can choose the next designs we will add them to the shop constantly.

I have updated the initial post with the picture of heightmap effects just to show how it should look with a decent video card. I encourage all designers to get one, because the bump map can give really nice details to the designs.

Regarding the paid share I have to say sorry, we cannot credit it daily, as it was mentioned in an earlier post. We don't have the required automation for that yet, so the payment will be done weekly (in the first 1-2 weeks), and then monthly. I hope it is not a big problem.

Please keep doing the nice work  ;D

tom

Outstanding!!! All the designs I've seen from all contributors have been fabulous and thank YOU tom, for listening to our suggestions and ideas. Truly amazing the support we get from the Achat team. Keep up the outstanding job!!

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #447 : May 21, 2012, 11:14:06 AM »

and i'll hope we can have new talented members of this wonderful community who can help Jeanona, Keiko and Tight whit new clothes releas! more peoples interessed in the design, more new and wonderfull clothes!

i think the time is come: adding a "Design factory" area when peoples like Jeanona, Keiko and Tight (and who ever is interessed in giving them a full hand working whit the tool) can have their personal treadh for their creatrion. Tom, did yuo think this is something possible to do!? and if yes, in short time!?

and please, give them the chance to work on shoes and, why not, on some body option, like scar, tatoo, body painting....it will be really interessing!
« : May 21, 2012, 11:17:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

jeanona31

« #448 : May 21, 2012, 12:05:01 PM »

I want to thank all of you dear friends here on the forum.

Thank you for having followed this topic, share your comments, encouraged us in our efforts, you have motivated us in the best possible way. I love your comments, ideas, suggestions, especially your sense of humor  ;D
You have just a great crew and it's pleasure to be here and share these moments with you.
I recently found myself in thinking, even if I don't like something here on the forum ( oh don't worry, guess  it's just my vanity : ( ) thinking how I miss even that what doesn't really feels me good - maybe I am a bit crazy , I dunno  :D :D

P.S Folks -perhaps the best way to get and keep members is to attract them here on the forum , because you are so irresistibly sweet together, although you're sometimes impossible but that is actually the secret recipe of Achat magic, just my feeling . ;D

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thank's complete Achat dev-team, especially to you Tom you have done all of this possible !!!

« : May 21, 2012, 12:06:48 PM jeanona31 »

Lover

« #449 : May 22, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »

P.S Folks -perhaps the best way to get and keep members is to attract them here on the forum , because you are so irresistibly sweet together, although you're sometimes impossible but that is actually the secret recipe of Achat magic, just my feeling . Grin

Uhm Jeanona... you're part of the forum, so you also are impossible sometimes ;)

: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 46  
« previous next »
: