*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 369977 )
jeanona31
: 503

« #420 : May 13, 2012, 08:50:30 AM »

Dear Dear Dear Keiko, I'm so happy for this progress.
To  see finally  your models in the A"Shop - it's just , awesome. Congratulations!
So I just bought this red one, I liked it from the very beginning, now when i I wearing - realized that it is absolutely even more lovely!!
I looking  forward to see more and more ... :-*

« : May 13, 2012, 09:12:53 AM jeanona31 »

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #421 : May 13, 2012, 07:59:43 PM »

Thank-you, Thank-you. And Jeanona, I know we're all eagerly waiting for your Moon Set to be made available soon too along with Tight's Star Fleet Uniforms.  :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #422 : May 14, 2012, 01:45:27 AM »

and don't forget Evi01....i had take a look at the old page and she had make a nice work to. maybe little simple, but i think there is a talent hidden in her!

Plus, we have pic from JohnnyCash, but he disappear immidiatly!, and Jo-Ann......hope they come again and add more work!

lot of good work from all of you!
« : May 14, 2012, 01:54:17 AM hentaiboy69 »

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #423 : May 14, 2012, 09:36:39 AM »

Hi,
as you could see we have started to publish your designs in the shop. We still have problems with the height maps, it looks like you don't fully understand the real benefit of height maps, but it will change, we will continue with the explanation.
Anyway, the selection of new models can be started, so that we have a nice queue with your designs.
Regards,
tom
hentaiboy69

« #424 : May 14, 2012, 09:42:27 AM »

Really interessing, Tom!

Can't wait to see our designer at work again! and, most important, can't wait for the release of the dress realized by jeanona!

medjai
: 415

« #425 : May 14, 2012, 10:40:54 AM »

I wish to congratulate Keiko too, love the quipaos...they are both elegant and sexy which is just perfect, keep up the good work  ;)
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #426 : May 14, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »

Tom, perhaps you could post an image as an example of one of your textures and height maps that go together. Or add your thoughts to my height map tutorial that may provide us a clearer understanding of how a height map should work.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #427 : May 15, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »

I have problems with the hieght maps. I have loaded both the ones provided by AChar, and tried to make my own. But when I load them in the viewer, I see no difference.

Is that a technical problem of my pc, or am I doing something wrong? More explanation would be very helpful..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
tom
Administrator

« #428 : May 15, 2012, 12:16:28 AM »

Hi Tight,
could you please create a screenshot and send it to us with the file startlog.txt from the main AChat directory? What kind of video card do you have? Only older cards cannot show the bump effect.
Regards,
tom
TightFit74

« #429 : May 15, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »

Hi Tom,

I have sent the screenshot. I am guessing my pc is just too old and my video card most definitly.
Means I know what to do..lol Buy a new pc..

tom
Administrator

« #430 : May 15, 2012, 01:16:19 AM »

Hi Tight,
yes, your PC doesn't support shaders we need, and unfortunately AChat doesn't show this info and enables loading height maps.
As you said: designers (should) use top quality hardware  ;D
Regards,
tom
TightFit74

« #431 : May 15, 2012, 04:18:19 AM »

@ Tom Ouch... ;D

To present the next outfits I though suitable for achat:

better, hb? ;)

* edited to downsize pic
« : May 15, 2012, 07:15:22 AM TightFit74 »

hentaiboy69

« #432 : May 15, 2012, 04:30:31 AM »

great Tight! just....can you resize it a little!? thanks!

to Tom:
this is something can help designer a lot: con you add, if it's ok for developers, the basic or shoes too!? whit them, every designer can work on a complete perfect outfit!
i was looking at htis one from keiko

and it will be perfect if she can work on the boots too.

P.S: this one and the others two you post whit it, are gorgeous!
« : May 16, 2012, 03:38:08 AM hentaiboy69 »

jeanona31
: 503

« #433 : May 16, 2012, 04:12:19 PM »

I have problems with the hieght maps. I have loaded both the ones provided by AChar, and tried to make my own. But when I load them in the viewer, I see no difference.

Is that a technical problem of my pc, or am I doing something wrong? More explanation would be very helpful..

Tight,

here is the truth ! :)
I spent so much time doing different kinds of maps with either I was not pleased, so much effort about the details and then after the map loaded on the model I could hardly see some detail and this happens only when it's maximum zoomed.
I kinda forgot a while ago I had a problem with the graphics card, I took it to a service...
So my dear friend all these last 10-15 days I worked on an integrated graphics card on on my motherboard
Moreover,I worked on the old A-chat version ...  :'( ;D >:( :-\

Today when I finally got back my graphics card and after I installed  new A-chat version also A-chat package with high details all my maps, on which I worked before - for which I thought were useless now have a lots of details, even more than they need. :) All details are fully visible with no zoom !
It is unbelievable to me, as I in my busy with everything ,managed to completely forget the most important thing, especially when considering that I am closely related to computers . I'm so ashamed  :-[

My only consolation is that I think it was somewhat helpful to deal and torture with all that maps, definitely need more work on everything but i can tell I'm not disappointed with the results on maps taking into account that I wasn't able, until now, nor see what I'm exactly doing ::)

Sincerely - Confession of your friend with the hope it would be at least a bit help for you and maybe some others.
P.S. - By the way , this is the secret - don't tell anyone  ;D :D ;)
« : May 16, 2012, 04:37:29 PM jeanona31 »

TightFit74

« #434 : May 16, 2012, 11:40:56 PM »

sweet Jeanona,

the color on your cheeks almost matches mine :) It's a silly mistake to make and I am sure that some are laughing their asses off reading this.
But it is ok... Everyone has to learn and now that we know this, the designs will only get better. Imagine how I felt when Tom informed me my graphics card was not op to speed *BLUSH*

I'll echo Tom's words and my own:
Hi Tight,
yes, your PC doesn't support shaders we need, and unfortunately AChat doesn't show this info and enables loading height maps.
As you said: designers (should) use top quality hardware  ;D
Regards,
tom

: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46  
« previous next »
: