*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Has anyone been in a room where their avatar is acting weird?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Has anyone been in a room where their avatar is acting weird?  ( 7145 )
sinnnn
: 1379

There have been time when I have entered the room and my avatar starts jerking like she got an electric wire up her ass.  Another time when I pick a positions she start to do it the jerk right back into the original position and she keep jerking back/forth between positions like this. Its pretty funny sometimes,  but I just want to know I'm not the only one this is happening to. 
Urban
: 329

There have been time when I have entered the room and my avatar starts jerking like she got an electric wire up her ass.  

Maybe they are testing the new BDSM poses ?  ;D
bouli

It was happening to me a lot a few months back. But I haven't seen it in a long while. Maybe it's a graphics driver issue or something like it.

Anyway, what helped me was restarting my computer entirely. Then it would be just fine for hours.
bobbler

Never had that problem Sinnn.  Must be you  ;)
sinnnn
: 1379

HAHA Bobby.  Anyway I have done the restart and the install thing but it still comes back from time to time.  It might just be MY COMPUTER or when they are updating.  Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy, TY.
Billy
: 59

It happened to me too sometimes, but now is ok..;)
Lover
: 10350

I don't have this problem, but a girl I sometimes meet. First I was proud about my ability ;)
Til now we couldn't solve.

vikka
: 19

There have been time when I have entered the room and my avatar starts jerking like she got an electric wire up her ass.  Another time when I pick a positions she start to do it the jerk right back into the original position and she keep jerking back/forth between positions like this. Its pretty funny sometimes,  but I just want to know I'm not the only one this is happening to. 

This happens sometimes when your comp hasn't been restarted for a long time, restart and it should be good for a long time again, The A-team looked into it a while back, there is another thread, not sure what came of it
Charista
: 6

when I first started AChat I got this all the time, and I figured it was normal for the program so I stopped playing after about a week. Then about a week ago I got the urge ;) to try it again and imagine my suprise when everything worked the right way. I then made the mistake of closing the program instead of just sleeping and there I go spazzing out again. I tried restarting AChat to fix it, I even removed it and re-downloaded it and still I was all spazzy. So I reported it and a day or 2 later still nothing, and then last night for some reason I felt the need to shut down my computer instead of just letting it sleep and low and behold it seems to be fixed...I can have normal AChat sex again. I can only hope it stays fixed.
apollo13nut
: 262

I run into "choppy" animation from time to time when my computer needs rebooted. If it happens (like for me the animation will stay on base action even if a sub-action is checked), I turn off my computer for a minute, boot up, and load AChat and it's fine. I think it's a graphics issue (eats graphics memory, only way to clear is reboot; sorry, techie).
: [1]  
« previous next »
: