*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  buying the same pose 2 and 3 times
« previous next »
: [1]
: buying the same pose 2 and 3 times  ( 4770 )
mikki
: 124

« : June 04, 2010, 05:35:54 AM »

Maybe this has been asked somewhere before. If it has I am unable to find it. If a position is avaialable foe M-F, F-F,M-M, why sould you have to buy it 3 times, why not just buy the position, and get all the variations. I like to play with both males and females, and think it's unfair to have to get the same pose twice, to be able to perform it with a male  and a female. How about it guys?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : June 04, 2010, 06:01:50 AM »

What positions are available to all three?

And in their defense I'm sure on a programming level it's similar, but not the same.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
mikki
: 124

« #2 : June 04, 2010, 04:01:01 PM »

doggy style was available free to all, then you had to buy it or be premium to use it, 69 was available to alll 3, now you have to buy it three times, and there are others
Janine Dee

« #3 : June 04, 2010, 04:51:49 PM »

My counter would be that if I don't want to play with guys why should I have to buy the position? I'd rather pay less for just the FF. So maybe a package discount if you choose to have all three?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : June 07, 2010, 03:05:19 PM »

Janine,
I think youre similar to Mikkis opinion. You say, why buy a position you don't want. That's correct, no sense in it. Here are many who like f-f, f-m and also 3some. Why do you have to buy the same position. One position - one price.

I think it depends on the structure of this game. It's different, if you have f-f or f-m. But maybe there is a way to make a crosscheck and then add it? If this is possible, the real reason will be: The A-Team wants to earn money.
« : June 07, 2010, 03:11:17 PM Lover »

Janine Dee

« #5 : June 07, 2010, 08:37:22 PM »

Actually I saw her concern as the opposite. Why have to buy the same position multiple times for different gender mixes?

I want just the one mix and want to only pay for that which I'll use.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]  
« previous next »
: