*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  chat advice?
« previous next »
: [1]
: chat advice?  ( 4784 )
devaeryk
: 2

« : June 11, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »

hey fellow Achat users, i just joined, i plan on making my profile premium when i get a paycheck that DOESN'T disappear in a day or two to bills, but anywho, i would like to ask a few questions to the users to get a general perspective,

when in Achat (no room) how do people prefer to be spoken to I.E. casual, 24 questions, general?

and also when in a room, how does the general Achat population prefer to be spoken to I.E. (again) general, RP, as if in real life and about to have sex, foreplay, continue the discussion held prior to entering the room, explicit, passionate,

also saying things to simulate pleasure I.E. (once again) "oh my god you're so big"  or  "that feels so good"

of course i know that everyone has their own personal preferance, but if you could state your preferances and maybe some feedback that would be greatly appreciated...

thanks in advance...

Devaeryk.
sinnnn
: 1379

« #1 : June 11, 2010, 03:59:43 PM »

Ummm, dude, do what you do in real life.  Treat ppl how you like to be treated when it comes to greating.  Talk to them an you will know what they like, want, desire.  Communication babes, thats the key to most of your answers.  Some of your questions we can't answer for you, because we can't predict how someone is going to react to certain things.  So just be nice an go with the flow.  Oh, the ignore button is a nice thing for the pains you just might run into.   ;D ;)  Welcome to Achat.
devaeryk
: 2

« #2 : June 11, 2010, 04:09:37 PM »

i am very skilled and adept in RL situatiuons, its just that i can't get past the akwardness of the whole virtual sex thing, its almost as if the computer puts a damper on my (for lack of a better term) game. but thank you for the advice it is much appreciated.

Devaeryk
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : June 11, 2010, 06:14:00 PM »

Welcome dev... the biggest piece of advice I would give is not to over think it. You might start a little uncomfortable, but the only way past that is through it. That would lead to the second piece of advice, take your time, relax, and don't give up. Don't go in expecting any sort of result, just go in seeking to meet people.

*I* like to think of AChat as a chat program that allows sexual options.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #4 : June 11, 2010, 08:31:13 PM »

i am very skilled and adept in RL situatiuons, its just that i can't get past the akwardness of the whole virtual sex thing, its almost as if the computer puts a damper on my (for lack of a better term) game. but thank you for the advice it is much appreciated.

Devaeryk

I understand where you are coming from.  This virtual sex thing is kind of awkward because it's new for you and it's not natural.  Because primally people want face to face and body to body so we can read voice, body language, chemistry etc.  with the internet a lot of that is lost.  you can't judge if a person is into you by seeing if they are making eye contact or smiling at you.  and to make matters worse, a lot of the time people are too busy to just chat, so that makes it more difficult to find people to connect with. 

However since you seem adept at social situations, I think you should be able to adapt your style to the virtual world in short order.  You just need to be more descriptive in what you are saying.  Because in the real world you can 'short hand' a lot of stuff because people can SEE what you're talking about.  In the virtual world you're going to have to go into more detail and stuff.  welcome to achat, I hope you enjoy your time here!
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : June 13, 2010, 03:38:36 AM »

Welcome Devaeryk,
what has to happen to make you feel good? When are you feeling fine? Do you do smalltalk in your real life? If yes, what are you talking about? If you answer yourself these questions you know how to talk.
Here are real people. With all possible variations. Be friendly. Maybe this is the most important answer.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: