*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Strip Poker and other minigames
« previous next »
: [1]
: Strip Poker and other minigames  ( 5976 )
AZNLoverV
: 97

« : June 14, 2010, 04:15:14 PM »

I think it would be cool if achat had minigames for you to play.  This would be a fun way to meet people in a more casual context.
I'd also like to see 4 player games such as spades, euchre, etc.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : June 14, 2010, 05:17:07 PM »

And the coding is readily available... I like it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Butt_LegGirl
: 16

« #2 : June 15, 2010, 03:16:02 AM »

could be nice to add dancing - rhythm-based minigames.  As a certain song is played, a sequence of arrows denoting the directional key that the player must press  left, right, up, down, up-left, up-right... It would be realy great, but this idea need many animations for slow dance, hip hop or even strip dance, maybe as lot of animations, as in foreplay
sinnnn
: 1379

« #3 : June 19, 2010, 12:40:07 PM »

well til they do here is a site you can go to.  You can play while you are in a room.  Just a suggestion. :D

http://www.king.com/
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : June 19, 2010, 04:30:01 PM »

Yes. Let's play while we are in AChat - as in the game and in the room. And then we ask, "why don't people answer... why are they away..."

Maybe we can have a cinema in AChat,  a place to watch new films? What about a rest room? A place where nobody (really nobody) is able to disturb us?

I think we are in AChat. It's nice that some of us want to spend the whole life here, but let's go back (or stay?) to the roots. The reason, AChat has been done and the reason, we all came to AChat.

Go on, A-Team, develop AChat - but stay on your basic idea.

bouli

« #5 : June 19, 2010, 07:49:57 PM »

As interesting as this might sound, I once again would want the team to focus on the current content rather than expanding into new.
More customization, more threesome positions and a generally more stable application is much more important than adding completely new content and functionality.
I hate to sound like a nay-sayer, but these things could easily be found elsewhere and I know where I personally would like this application and community to go.
sinnnn
: 1379

« #6 : June 19, 2010, 09:57:33 PM »

Thats why I added that site.  You want to play while in a room, there you go.  I can't see them adding games to the site anytime soon.  We still begging for 3somes, wetness an more boob handling.   ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : June 19, 2010, 10:53:37 PM »

I'm not too worried. The development team seems to realize why were all here.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: