*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  IXLUKCOM > Suggestion No. 1
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: IXLUKCOM > Suggestion No. 1  ( 28510 )
IXLUKCOM
: 19

« : June 15, 2010, 01:33:28 PM »

Hi all,

I appreciate this might of been said else where, so let me get to the point and save you some time and trouble....

Is there any chance we can introduce a teasing mode in the rooms, to sexy the session more.  It seems like you can go from a nice kiss for example, to immediate hardcore sex....   How about a massage or even better a foot massge on a sofa to get the mood going?

Im a decent honest chap, looking for fun.
IXLUKCOM

« #1 : June 15, 2010, 01:36:10 PM »

Womens Hair.

As lovely as it is, the girls with the long hair, could it not become let down in the rooms, to make the session more thrilling?  So only those in the rooms get to see more of the person?   I love long hair and it would be a great feature to have it wave about :)

I hope you see what I mean...its just a suggestion.

IXLUKCOM

« #2 : June 15, 2010, 01:39:07 PM »

Clothes in rooms.

I think the clothes are really good, but its a shame they cant be utilised more in the rooms.  Is there no way skirts or dresses could still be worn during sex scenes?  The part the clothes really get to play in scenes in the rooms is very little, with really only stockings and so on, really being used.

IXLUKCOM

« #3 : June 15, 2010, 01:51:02 PM »

Menus

Is it at all possible to minimise the icons so it doesnt restrict the screens view when in a room?

Ramrod29
: 43

« #4 : June 15, 2010, 02:07:00 PM »

I'd like it more if I could pull it, like during doggystyle.   ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : June 15, 2010, 05:06:03 PM »

One thing I would recommend with any suggestion is that more detail is better then less. So what specific foreplay type things would you prefer?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Janine Dee

« #6 : June 15, 2010, 05:09:07 PM »

That would probably be more a matter of new hairstyle for the avatars, and with all the variety I don't know if they would want to devote the programming time to come up with ways to play with each hairstyle.

But who knows?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #7 : June 15, 2010, 05:15:00 PM »

That's been suggested. Especially now that the numbers of positions are increasing as are demands for three (and more) somes. The collapsible menus were suggested to open up the window.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

IXLUKCOM

« #8 : June 16, 2010, 12:37:40 AM »

Well, lets say for example, as I pointed out, maybe a sofa, where both parties can sit down and talk and fondle a little, foot massages, cuddles,  perhaps some slow strip or the undressing of clothes ?   It just seems soo extreme to go from a kiss, to hardcore, without anything in between...   In addition, what I have suggested, would also make the clothes more useful, as they cant really be used much in the sex scenes...

IXLUKCOM

« #9 : June 16, 2010, 12:42:24 AM »

Yea I agree with that, but just being able to take the haid down would be a nice feature.  Im quite sure the girls would like that too, from what I have been told...

IXLUKCOM

« #10 : June 16, 2010, 12:55:43 AM »

Cool.  A photo feature would be good, if theres a chance of that too.. ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #11 : June 16, 2010, 04:16:04 AM »

Before they do this I want more variations of hairstyles. Also for the girls :D

Lover

« #12 : June 16, 2010, 04:18:59 AM »

I agree with your suggestions. These are part of foreplay, what is being discussed very often here. And I'm sure we will go on and on until they give up and offer this to us.

Lover

« #13 : June 16, 2010, 04:22:52 AM »

You only can use what you are choosing to wear in your character editor. That means you can't change them in the room. But you can use a skirt, if you want.

Janine Dee

« #14 : June 16, 2010, 05:04:49 AM »

Photo as in taking picture in the game? You can do that with print screen... as far as putting up your own picture... I don't know. There is already a small problem with people trying to get pics emailed to them. If it was incorporated that may make it worse.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: