*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  IXLUKCOM > Suggestion No. 1
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: IXLUKCOM > Suggestion No. 1  ( 28575 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : June 16, 2010, 05:11:45 AM »

One thing to keep in mind though is the avatars basically have four positions at this point. Standing, kneeling, bent over, and laying down, anything else will take that much longer as they will have to come up with the programming for it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
IXLUKCOM
: 19

« #16 : June 16, 2010, 05:38:09 AM »

Print screen only will work 1 image at a time. Whats needed is a photo option so stills can be taken continiously and autosaved to a location in a sequence. With regards to emailing or sending images, thats not something im suggesting, but a gd idea eventually.

Im a decent honest chap, looking for fun.
IXLUKCOM

« #17 : June 16, 2010, 05:43:27 AM »

Thats my point tho. U get to the room dressed but when the sex scenes start, very few clothes can be worn.  It would be great if a few more of the clothes could be worn. I admit a skirt works, but a bj in a dress doesnt for example.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #18 : June 16, 2010, 06:35:50 AM »

I would like more hairstyles also.  I have a curly twist look to my hair.  Braids would be nice, or a french roll, or bun for the teacher outfit would be perfect.  Having the hair out is also a great idea.  Let it loose, let it flow. ;D
Janine Dee

« #19 : June 16, 2010, 07:18:29 AM »

I want pig tails. NOW  :P ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bouli

« #20 : June 16, 2010, 07:30:35 AM »

Oh yes! Braids and pigtails as soon as possible!
And please... please.... add some customization for men. We didn't get anything for months.
Janine Dee

« #21 : June 16, 2010, 05:12:50 PM »

Yes, yes more hair styles for men...AFTER they implement pig tails.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bouli

« #22 : June 16, 2010, 06:25:02 PM »

Yes, yes more hair styles for men...AFTER they implement pig tails.  :P

I have no objection to this whatsoever. They can keep stalling on male updates as long as I can keep a pig tailed girl in my lap.
Janine Dee

« #23 : June 16, 2010, 06:26:26 PM »

Not this one  :P but I will join you in supporting the pig tail platform.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

IXLUKCOM

« #24 : June 17, 2010, 03:34:23 PM »

Changing Clothes in Scenes

Just as a suggestion, is there any chance we can arrange for clothes to be swapped whilst in a room?  or Perhaps, just "removed" ?

Its really time consuming, if a partner suggests a change of outfit or removing something, yet to do this, they have to leave the room, make the change, then re-find the partner and then go back into the room....   

Just something to think about...

IXL

IXLUKCOM

« #25 : June 17, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »

Im sure this might of been suggested before, but is there any chance we can add more "filters" to the search partner form?

Id like to stop seeing for example, people I have blocked, or people that are already in rooms...

bouli

« #26 : June 17, 2010, 04:37:39 PM »

I really agree with this one. No, we don't need animations for it (at least not in the old scenes), so it shouldn't be that much extra work.
bouli

« #27 : June 17, 2010, 04:38:29 PM »

Yes, this have been mentioned and wished for, but it's about time we lift the question again so it's not forgotten. ;)
Estoria
: 15

« #28 : June 17, 2010, 04:40:14 PM »

Well, they could make a bar that slides out (like, a small arrow somewhere that if you press it, it pops up a menu) with a wardrobe.

Plus, the option to add and/or remove clothing one by one would be very sweet. You can strip the clothes of slowly that way. :)
Estoria
: 15

« #29 : June 17, 2010, 04:42:07 PM »

Yes! And give us back the option to look for white/black woman/men! They removed it with the last interface update..  :(
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: