*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  IXLUKCOM > Suggestion No. 1
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: IXLUKCOM > Suggestion No. 1  ( 28509 )
bouli

« #30 : June 17, 2010, 04:42:47 PM »

To make this a smaller change, keep the character editor button and window accessible from within the room. Sure, switching windows might be a hassle, but in theory this should only take minutes to implement and we could see it in one or two update's time.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #31 : June 18, 2010, 12:40:12 AM »

I LIKE the idea of adding a filter for those you've blocked. As far as the in room... I dunno, I sometimes like sending a hello, but Ill do that when they are offline too.

What supports this idea is the fact they already have something like it. If you look at the Partner Search there is the check box, umm circle now, for "Also Offline" that means there is already something like what I've described that is filtering out the offline, and you have to ask for them to be put back in.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Janine Dee

« #32 : June 18, 2010, 12:46:07 AM »

To play devil's advocate here... when would the avatar refresh? What would the other person see as you are editing?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #33 : June 18, 2010, 01:31:45 PM »

@ IXLUK:

you did see that there's a thread here for making suggestions, didn't you?

;)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #34 : June 18, 2010, 06:09:19 PM »

I have no pb with leaving the room an changing.  Its fun, the anticipation.  As for finding the person again, no trouble at all.  While I'm changing they find me.   ;D,  Now doing a striptease is another thing all together.
Janine Dee

« #35 : June 19, 2010, 12:55:42 AM »

But, this does allow the commentary to be focused on a certain suggestion, the "Better Experience" is now 14 pages in, and contains a great many different ideas.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #36 : June 19, 2010, 12:59:14 AM »

I'm going to agree with Sinnnn. (I know, Ive stunned you all.  ::) ) But when you add the friends/lovers list that speeds up finding the changing person that much more. I know you CAN change for someone you just met, but I personally imagine the dress up is more for those you know and are comfortable with (and have on one list or another).

That's not to say it's not a "problem" just a tiny one  after all the options.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

IXLUKCOM
: 19

« #37 : June 19, 2010, 07:38:07 AM »

But, this does allow the commentary to be focused on a certain suggestion, the "Better Experience" is now 14 pages in, and contains a great many different ideas.

Exactly...  :)

It keeps topics in line. :)  My topics are really also a liitle bit of "tongue in cheek" so to speak, I dont intend on doing that many or spam... ;)
« : June 19, 2010, 07:42:10 AM IXLUKCOM »

Im a decent honest chap, looking for fun.
blossom
: 39

« #38 : June 19, 2010, 07:50:55 AM »

tongue in cheek... sigh... would be a nice way to wake up on a Saturday morning...  :-*
bobbler

« #39 : June 19, 2010, 08:02:03 AM »

I see your point, but 3 of your suggestions were already mentioned in the big thread or elsewhere.
Just saying  ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #40 : June 19, 2010, 08:55:35 AM »

It wpuld be nice to see a striptease! Bu t changing clothes in room for me is not a "must be". If you go shopping with your girl, you also have to wait when she is in the changing room. And it does not happen to often, that I open the worng door or go with the wrong girl then ;)

IXLUKCOM
: 19

« #41 : June 19, 2010, 09:35:18 AM »

I see your point, but 3 of your suggestions were already mentioned in the big thread or elsewhere.
Just saying  ;)

Indeed,  but they were old and also not realy resolved... for or against..

Im a decent honest chap, looking for fun.
Janine Dee

« #42 : June 19, 2010, 10:26:11 AM »

One of the best parts...if two girls walk into the same changing room... nobody cares.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #43 : June 19, 2010, 11:59:58 AM »

Peeking around the curtains, "Hey Janine, I'm having trouble zipping this leather outfit.  Can you come an give me a hand?"  I smile, give her a saucy wink and close the curtain. 
sinnnn

« #44 : June 19, 2010, 12:16:22 PM »

Not to be a pain, but most of the things here don't really get resolved. LOL.  We discuss an discuss till the topic somehow fades to the back of the page.

But I do believe in keeping a topic fresh or bringing it back to the front.  If you feel strongly bout something keep it up, that way A-Team will know we really want this.

So IX keep suggesting away. ;D
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: