*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just three things a girl would love to see.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Just three things a girl would love to see.  ( 5133 )
Estoria
: 15

« : June 15, 2010, 08:01:43 PM »

Well, first of all I'd love to see some more girl-on-girl action without the strap-on. I just love to rub my privated places against her and feel her, rather then a piece of latex/cyberskin/glass/steel.. We want a warm touch!

And it would be nice to have a 'cuddle' position. I'd love to lay and cuddle my girl after a nice encounter, but at the moment it's mainly steamy sex and then 'poof', leaving the room while still doing some action. I just want to catch my breath in her arms.

And a bigger chat window.. It's impossible to keep track of what my friends say, with all those random (free) males saying hi..  :-\
Jessica
: 7

« #1 : June 15, 2010, 09:05:25 PM »

Agree'd although it should  be for F/F and M/M and M/F
apollo13nut
: 262

« #2 : June 15, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »

Sounds like a combo of vote/poll posts on here....I have one for after positions, and Bambi_Fawn has one for F/F
Jessica
: 7

« #3 : June 15, 2010, 11:22:26 PM »

I agree, in real life, you dont just grind and grind, and then stop, you cuddle after sex, and then usually fall asleep or get out of bed.
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : June 16, 2010, 04:27:07 AM »

All your suggestions are being discussed here several times. You are not alone Estoria. As Apoolo13nut said, there also polls for it. Look around, vote and add your suggestions. This might be the best way to show the A-Team what we want.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : June 16, 2010, 05:17:39 AM »

As everyone has been saying sweetie, you are not the first and will not be the last to want to be able to cuddle after girl sex... I like the kiss available for the top position in the 69 position for a sort of post coital cuddle. There is also one in the cowgirl, but there IS the strap on still present.

There has also been an outcry for non-toy girl sex options (I am still hoping for tribadisim) but from their perspective I would imagine the vaginal stimulation coding is either tongue, clit rub, or phallic object. It could be they haven't written the code for more.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Estoria
: 15

« #6 : June 16, 2010, 09:19:23 AM »

Oh.. I'm sorry. If I knew there'd be so many topics about it, I would have replied there. But there's so many of them, it will take a while to read it all. But I'll do my best and vote on some, if I don't get distracted within the client itself..   :D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : June 16, 2010, 05:15:14 PM »

Oh do not worry dear. Your post was polite as well as detailed. It brings attention to the call for FF positions in the right way, so it was lovely.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: