*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cum dripping and other sexy details
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Cum dripping and other sexy details  ( 29324 )
AZNLoverV
: 97

« : June 16, 2010, 05:33:28 PM »

I think there should be some animation for this, it would be very sexy.  Like after a F cums, there should be some clear wet drippage.  And if a man cums inside his partner, depending on the position you should see the whitish cum drip after a while, out of whichever orifice was used.  Obviously depending on the orifice, the animation could be different! 

Also how about a 'gulping' action for those who swallow cum?  I know some people don't swallow, but some do, and it looks sexy so why not put in animations for this!  Also related, a lick your lips or own fingers option.  Like if you finger a woman, then after you have animation option to lick your fingers, etc.  There's already a fingers in mouth option, so the animation would probably be pretty similar.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : June 16, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »

I dunno, in the FF 69 there is a licking of lips for the lady on top, and it looks... unnatural. Still, I like being able to lick/suck the dildo so I can get behind this.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
AZNLoverV

« #2 : June 16, 2010, 05:48:36 PM »

I dunno, in the FF 69 there is a licking of lips for the lady on top, and it looks... unnatural. Still, I like being able to lick/suck the dildo so I can get behind this.

I think the animation is just bad on that one.  Because the lick lips animation just looks like a weird tongue waggle to me. 
Real sensual lip licking, where you're licking your partner's cum off your lips or maybe foreshadowing it during foreplay looks sexy.

I'd expect also that wherever there's a dildo animation, there's an option for that person to suck on the dildo after too right?

BTW  mean people suck, nice people swallow.   :D
« : June 16, 2010, 05:51:53 PM AZNLoverV »
Janine Dee

« #3 : June 16, 2010, 05:59:03 PM »

Yep. There is the recent position where you can use a dildo on a girlfriend and pull it out and suck on it. Or dildo masturbation where you can take the dildo out and lick it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bouli

« #4 : June 16, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »

Yep. There is the recent position where you can use a dildo on a girlfriend and pull it out and suck on it. Or dildo masturbation where you can take the dildo out and lick it.

I so wish they could put some of these FF only poses into FFM scenes. We'd like to see this kind of action too and not just by peeking through the window. ;)
Janine Dee

« #5 : June 16, 2010, 06:33:49 PM »

LOL... actually that's NOT a terrible idea. Right now the threesome positions are based on the third watching. They could cannibalize the two person code, add the third with their watcher actions and they should have a working, new, threesome position.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

AZNLoverV

« #6 : June 17, 2010, 05:33:11 AM »

Double ditto.  You mean they don't offer that pose for MF or MFF scenes?  We're missing out on some sexy options!  Hopefully from our lips here to the Ateam's ears.  Get it done please!
Janine Dee

« #7 : June 17, 2010, 08:58:24 AM »

I think in the MF position where the two are masturbating the woman can lick her dildo, or fingers depending on what she's using. I know in the case of FF to FFF the commands are the same whether it's two or three girls playing with themselves or if you are watching two pleasuring each other. So I would imagine the female masturbation is the same all through out.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : June 19, 2010, 09:03:52 AM »

I so wish they could put some of these FF only poses into FFM scenes. We'd like to see this kind of action too and not just by peeking through the window.
Hey Bouli, where is the window? Show me please ;)

I agree to AZNLoverVs i deas and add some more: To realize this, we must have the squirt-option when we are inside. So I repeat my wish from another topic: Let us cum in every position.

Other wishes:
Squirt on belly, tits and pussy. And the seed should stay a little and not vanish as fast.

bobbler

« #9 : June 19, 2010, 09:35:40 AM »

Cumming is possible in just about every position they make now Lover...and in all of the actions where it makes sense I believe.  It stays on the body for a good long time, and I like the fact that I keep cumming even when a different action is chosen...it only stops when I click the *squirt* button again.
I'm happy with the cumming now  :)

Gulping, AZN?  You must shoot some pretty big loads  :D  :D
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : June 19, 2010, 10:01:04 AM »

Bobbler, do you have a new update? I am not able to cum in any position; especially in none of the scenes I am inside and also in none of the newest positions (maybe in naughty siesta, I didn't try this). To be able to see the cum drop out, we must cum inside I think.

The cum vanishes if you change position. This I meant. Maybe they give us a button "clean" you can use (the girl) if you want to be clean. If you don't push this button, the cum stays even if you change position.

bobbler

« #11 : June 19, 2010, 10:11:16 AM »

Lover,

I'm sure you've gotten all the updates that I have.
No, I can not cum inside at all.  That probably won't happen for a while as you can not see it happen.  I think the A-Team is only making it available for external actions.

Yes, the cum vanishes if you change positions, not if you change actions within the position.
Janine Dee

« #12 : June 19, 2010, 10:33:56 AM »

On a similar note, it wouldn't be bad it the wetness left after squirting was given a similar "shelf life" it's not the same, but I think most everyone would like the visual appeal just as much.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #13 : June 19, 2010, 11:34:47 AM »

Hey, how bout being able to cum an rubbing it in.  I dated someone that loved doing that.  Also dated someone who was such a pussy he didn't even want to touch his own, he kept saying ewwwww.  Sorry for the flashback, lol.  Anyhoo that would be fun, rubbing it in an leaving a shine. ;D ;)
Janine Dee

« #14 : June 19, 2010, 10:31:35 PM »

I think where you will run into a problem there is that the stuff seems to vanish if there is any variable introduced (like a new position). So rubbing it in would be a whole list of variables. So it might require a whole redesign of the fluid.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: