*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SM, Fetish
« previous next »
: [1]
: SM, Fetish  ( 7401 )
mr_mystic
: 1

« : June 17, 2010, 12:35:25 AM »

many of us have stated that we like SM, fetish, etc.. The ACHAT but does not perform like sex ...
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #1 : June 17, 2010, 05:34:08 AM »

Can you be more specific what kind of sm or fetish actions you want implemented?  That would help.  Make a list.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : June 17, 2010, 09:01:12 AM »

What AZN said. Spankings are frequently mentioned, but I think the real problem is that a great many BDSM actions require additional accessories. Yes, yes you can do a great deal with hands, nails and teeth, BUT to get past roughish sex and into full on BDSM items become involved, and that's a whole other set of coding.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
blossom
: 39

« #3 : June 17, 2010, 12:19:26 PM »

Speaking for myself... I like the thought of being blindfolded in a and restrained (lightly - don't go for pain) in a setting that has the possiility of going from private to somewhat public... an open basement window looking out into a side street, a hotel room door slightly ajar... an semi-private backyard etc. etc.... where someone could potentially walk in...

Loss of control, harmless danger, strangers, not having a choice.....  ohhh... I feel the heat rising.

These are ofcourse nt possible in the on-off mode we have at present: available/in a private room. Would be lovely if we had sme open rooms for the voy/exh crowd too.
Janine Dee

« #4 : June 17, 2010, 01:27:55 PM »

That has been suggested. With basically two categories of rooms, one open to audiences, one not. It was suggested there would be tools to kick out those who become troublesome, but there was some argument about what could be going on in the background. Talk in the chat window? Have avatars? Avatars that could masturbate? Join in?

Though it was widely agree the persons who started the room would maintain control.

I worried that the cross chatter could distract me, because while I LIKED the exhibitionism aspect it COULD get annoying, especially if they could join in because then all those who would normally do cold invites would wander from open room to open room begging/demanding to join.

Now with the blindfold I'm guessing you are looking for more the appearance aspect? Or would you want your Achat window to go blind with only things like the chat window and exit room visible?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

blossom

« #5 : June 17, 2010, 02:17:14 PM »

The blindfold is a special case - you couldn't make out who was doing what to you - everyone would appear as asilhouette or a generic naked form male or female with blank faces - and when they speak you can't identfy them - all names would be replaed by the word "Someone". I know it would be a "cold-inviters" heaven... but so be it... like I said, it isn't for everyone. Taking this a step further would be gag & blindfold. Course this means you can't speak but could "exit" the room at any time.

The voy/exh is a separate category... people could watch but not communicate by default... this would also let newbies know what was out there. Main ators canhave the option to selectively enable communication or participation for indivduals in the audience.
Janine Dee

« #6 : June 17, 2010, 02:35:08 PM »

Those are actually some very interesting concepts. Though I would want the Dominant to have the ability to kick out whomever they chose... because that would be the level of prep a Dom would do.

Still.... those are not bad ideas.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #7 : June 17, 2010, 10:23:43 PM »

How bout a viewing room.  Like in hospital when you view an operation.  You can choose to sit an chat with who ever is in the viewing room or just watch the entertainment going on in the ROOM.  The couple that are performing can have a open room where anyone can join in or have a closed room. 
Janine Dee

« #8 : June 18, 2010, 12:51:19 AM »

That could work as well. Sort of a channel for the viewers that the participants could choose to listen in on.

The flip side would be if they could listen in on the participants.

I say participants because it could be more then a couple.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #9 : June 18, 2010, 01:27:55 AM »

You inspire me Janine dear.   ;)
Janine Dee

« #10 : June 18, 2010, 10:41:36 AM »

What are you planning on blindfolding me now and taking me in front of a room of people... cause I think I'd be okay with that.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

blossom

« #11 : June 18, 2010, 11:54:42 AM »

Hey hey hey! The line starts here :)
...and Janine, there are worse places to be than in a line behind me ;)
sinnnn

« #12 : June 18, 2010, 12:15:25 PM »

Hmmm a show sounds nice.  But if i was going to put you on display, you must dress for the part sweety.  Oh no matter what always hold your head up high,  I like my show stoppers to look pround an strong, with their shoulders held back and their breasts......ummm I got to take a break ;)
Janine Dee

« #13 : June 18, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »

:'( But it was just getting good. The kind of info I'd want before my "break".

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #14 : June 18, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »

And I'm sorry Blossom if Sinnnn wanted to blindfold me and take me I wouldn't say she should take you first... well... maybe we could work out a concurrent thing rather then consecutive.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]  
« previous next »
: