*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  DP
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: DP  ( 11848 )
spaceball1
: 3

« #15 : June 19, 2010, 01:52:49 PM »

Well, heard much from the women, but not much from men.   Guys need to speak up if they want this to happen.  How about it?
apollo13nut
: 262

« #16 : July 15, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »

This has been requested before (I even created a poll about it).....still waiting to hear anything about it.......Did anyone else notice that the ATeam no longer announces what they are working on on the front of the website?
sinnnn
: 1379

« #17 : July 16, 2010, 02:54:05 PM »

What?!  Theres a ATeam?!! :P
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : July 16, 2010, 04:33:26 PM »

@ apollo: Yes, I noticed that ( and I think I also posted it here). They stopped it and also didn't change a simple sentence here. Look above, you can read: News: AChat gets every week something new

For some time this was totally wrong. We didn't get new things for some weeks; now it's almost wrong, as we get new things more often then every week.

NikiSchoolGirl

« #19 : July 18, 2010, 07:41:22 PM »

I would LOVE this: 1 guy in my ass, another in my pussy....and it's at least 2 poses (reverse cowgirl/cowgirl...maybe some other ways to do it, but i dunno (some girl riding variations).

While on the subject of 3some positions, what about something for MFF where one girl sucks the guy and the other girl eats her (or the one girl sucks and the guy licks/eats the other)?
sinnnn
: 1379

« #20 : July 18, 2010, 07:46:35 PM »

How bout the position I mentioned earlier, it can be adapted to fff, mmf, mmm, mff.

I'm sitting while a girl/guy is standing above my face and another girl/guy is going down on me(or girl is laying across my lap).   If its a guy doing the sitting:  girl standing over his head, other girl could be reverse riding him or going down on him(same for mmm). Not dp but still nice.

I want triple pen.  mouth, pussy and ass.  what can I say, I'm greedy.  ;D
« : July 18, 2010, 07:48:08 PM sinnnn »
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: